Altercations while at home off the clock

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yeah some of us still have language that they are to clean the uniform too. Lol

Yep.

Central region.

ARTICLE 6-UNIFORMS

"The Employer agrees that if any employee is required to wear any kind of uniform as a condition of his/her continued employment, such uniform, except shirts, shall be furnished and maintained by the Employer free of charge."

I know drivers that still use that one.

"You want to talk about my sporh ? Ok, let's talk about you laundering my pants."

For years we met almost nightly at a nearby bar for an after work beverage or two in our browns. No big deal.

Happens all the time.

When I started, they let employees drink in the parking lot after work.

If I have to change at the building prior to and post route sounds like additional Am/PM time to me $$$

I like the thought.... ;)

"It is agreed that each employee shall put on his/her uniform before reporting for duty and shall remove his/her uniform after being relieved from duty each day. It is agreed that the time spent in putting on and taking off his/her uniform shall not be paid for by the Employer."

-Bug-

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep.

Central region.

ARTICLE 6-UNIFORMS

"The Employer agrees that if any employee is required to wear any kind of uniform as a condition of his/her continued employment, such uniform, except shirts, shall be furnished and maintained by the Employer free of charge."

I know drivers that still use that one.

"You want to talk about my sporh ? Ok, let's talk about you laundering my pants."

Happens all the time.

When I started, they let employees drink in the parking lot after work.

I like the thought.... ;)

"It is agreed that each employee shall put on his/her uniform before reporting for duty and shall remove his/her uniform after being relieved from duty each day. It is agreed that the time spent in putting on and taking off his/her uniform shall not be paid for by the Employer."

-Bug-
Most drivers washed their uniforms themselves. Too often they would get lost or you would get the wrong size back if you let them do it.

But it was there if you wanted to use it.