Am I missing something?

Family

Ok, what’s your point
You think those small biz owners are going to work 12 hours a day
Show me the money that's my point! I'm here to get paid. Do you fellers remember the great recession? We may have been the only folks that still got raises when the titanic was sinking.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Everybody wants the money but they don't actually want to do this job.

I have customers tell me how lucky I am to get 6 weeks vacation time.

I tell them them I will get you 8n application and in a quarter of a century you can have 6 weeks vacation.

The reply is always... I don't want to do your job!

With that being said we make damn good money and are very fortunate to have good health care and a pension.
You couldn't offer me enough to go back to being a clown in that :censored2:ing circus.

Cowboy Mac

Why is a Union job PT with McDonald wages?
Don’t ask me, I haven’t been here for 40 years. Look I get why some people stay part time, and I get that for others it’s a stepping stone to a full time job.

But it pisses me off to no end that we have serious issues that never get resolved. And we waste all of this bargaining leverage on part time wages.

$21/hour starting rate doesn’t fix anything. It won’t fix anything because PT pay is set up wrong. In 5 years we’ll be in the same position we are now, crying that $21 is poverty wages and we need $27 because everything is more expensive.