Amazon already bigger delivery company than UPS and FedEx by volume.

Manifesto

I'm not really too worried about a company that delivers only their stuff in the most unprofessional manner possible. And I think TEMU may eat into their dominance in selling crappy products.

542thruNthru

Didn't like being compared to Dave -did ya.
I mean who would. Thats how I knew I hurt your feelings. But yes being part of amazon organizing, I do know for a fact that ups turn over is nothing compared to Amazon. Amazon also is so bad that some states like washington had to change workers comp premiums because of them and they continue to be fined for the amount of inspection violations they have. This also contributs to their turn over.

qdg2

They did it right under our noses by pitting UPS, FedEx and the USPS against each another in bidding wars for the volume.

They then used the inflated profits to build their network and infrastructure to eventually compete against those who made it all possible.

Had all three entities had the vision and sense to push Amazon off with higher, comparable prices to their other customers, they may have hastened Amazon's delivery network growth and may not be looking over their shoulders now, wondering when Amazon will start offering delivery and pickup services to their other existing customers.
The problem for FEDX and UPS.....

Now and for the last few years, many folks don't go shopping to brick and mortar stores. I suspect a lot of folks are like me and just hit Amazon before ever going to a store. Or hitting the internet(Ebay etc). I buy everything from fasteners to dremel stuff to our new security cameras(Blink Amazon) on Amazon. There is a Harbor Freight Store not too far for me.....I always check online first. If I buy a heavier item like a carjack for example, I'll probably pick it up.

Yes, someone else than Amazon(for now) delivers this stuff. Question is: Who will go out of business first-UPS or FEDX? Also merging of some sort. Never leaving out the Postal Service.

To big to fail....UPS? Absolutely not.

qdg2

I'm not really too worried about a company that delivers only their stuff in the most unprofessional manner possible. And I think TEMU may eat into their dominance in selling crappy products.
Well, you should be worried. Newsflash: most folks don't care about "professional manner". MOF, they sure won't pay extra for it. BTW, have you seen a typical UPS driver lately? Up to and including facial tats........

And those TEMU products.......when you add premium cost shipping to them.......?

qdg2

I mean who would. Thats how I knew I hurt your feelings. But yes being part of amazon organizing, I do know for a fact that ups turn over is nothing compared to Amazon. Amazon also is so bad that some states like washington had to change workers comp premiums because of them and they continue to be fined for the amount of inspection violations they have. This also contributs to their turn over.
Amazon doesn't care about turnover......obviously. Amazon is growing rapidly. With the turnover. UPS is the same. Just the cost of doing business. Except UPS's costs are waay higher.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Amazon doesn't care about turnover......obviously. Amazon is growing rapidly. With the turnover. UPS is the same. Just the cost of doing business. Except UPS's costs are waay higher.
From what I read Amazon's market share has actually contracted including AWS.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Do u own a altima