amazon and saturdays?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What region and what supplement?

Ups is attempting to take away the last thing we have. Weekends. You people who need to run errands good for you, that's what I use option days for. I have a huge problem giving them my Saturday's which are spent with family and friends in an exchange for Monday when family and friends are working. :censored2: that :censored2:
Saturday's should be time and a half at the very least.

Faceplanted

To top it off, anybody who does not sacrafice their sat and come in to work will then be slammed Monday with their own businesses or businesses from a othe Route that had been cut.

Ups is out of control.

If we need sat deliveries I'm sure some hub guys would love to make an extra buck

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
To top it off, anybody who does not sacrafice their sat and come in to work will then be slammed Monday with their own businesses or businesses from a othe Route that had been cut.

Ups is out of control.

If we need sat deliveries I'm sure some hub guys would love to make an extra buck
Yeah, put TCD language in national. Because the company has never taken advantage of that.

Faceplanted

Maybe Monday's are good for people who have nothing but looser friends and no kids in their family. I know if I make a bar b q Monday at my house I'll be the only person there.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Those are bid jobs.

I will bet any money ups will be forcing some guys to work sat if enough don't sign up. Big difference there boss man
There are going to be so few of these spots I don't think anybody is going to be forced.

Not to mention, Monday's are a smile* show as is. Avoid that to have a cake day on Saturday? Yes please.

Faceplanted

Is there a national ban on Sunday barbecues? Or can you not go out on Saturday nights?
No but there is a ban on ups employees having only 1 day per week to hangout with kids who are in school or family and friends who work normal adult careers. We already don't get any spare time in the week any more, why take 1 more day away from us?

Faceplanted

There are going to be so few of these spots I don't think anybody is going to be forced.

Not to mention, Monday's are a smile* show as is. Avoid that to have a cake day on Saturday? Yes please.
Give me as many business stops and bulk as you want, I can only do so much. Messages about missed will be pouring in from me. I don't stress about that any more it's not my issues, that's a dispatch issue

Jasoonis

There will be a bid sheet, after that people bottom up will be FORCED to have the T-S 5 day work week. Monday will be time and a half. It's 100% happening, I talked to the guy who will be implementing across the country for the next 18 Months. Out building is one of the first.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There will be a bid sheet, after that people bottom up will be FORCED to have the T-S 5 day work week. Monday will be time and a half. It's 100% happening, I talked to the guy who will be implementing across the country for the next 18 Months. Out building is one of the first.

Please explain how Monday being time and a half this would be fair to the higher seniority drivers who choose not to bid T-S.

Jasoonis

In our center we will be cutting Mondays to about 35-37 routes. They will all be brand new routes, and cover a larger area with more pickups.

Monday trips will be anywhere from 10.5 to 12 dispatch. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday will be normal operations to avoid 9.5 Grievances. Friday will be massive pickups.

Saturday will be a normal day, but in the beginning they just be delivering Residential, unless commercial stops request delivery of bulk/grounds.

Friday night into Saturday morning they will begin loading the trips for Saturday, and 80% of the trips for Monday to avoid any workers from working into Sunday. Monday mornings the trips will be finished loading and be a majority of commercial.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Ok so what happens to these kids running saturday air? Is that gonna be rolled into the routes and they are out of a job? Also do you think your going to get preloaders to come in on a Saturday. We already have a huge attendance issue M- friend!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In our center we will be cutting Mondays to about 35-37 routes. They will all be brand new routes, and cover a larger area with more pickups.

Monday trips will be anywhere from 10.5 to 12 dispatch. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday will be normal operations to avoid 9.5 Grievances. Friday will be massive pickups.

Saturday will be a normal day, but in the beginning they just be delivering Residential, unless commercial stops request delivery of bulk/grounds.

Friday night into Saturday morning they will begin loading the trips for Saturday, and 80% of the trips for Monday to avoid any workers from working into Sunday. Monday mornings the trips will be finished loading and be a majority of commercial.
Mondays should be a very easy pile on language win then.