Amazon and their new delivery service

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
They don't have enough volume to deliver outside of those parameters in the hinterlands.

It's kinda eye opening in my rural area. ..

Last peak, I seen 5 to 6 UPS drivers.

This peak , about the same amount of Amazon DSPs & Flex PVD has been in the back country.

In my state, the amount of Amazon fulfillment centers are being built has tripled over the past 5 years and growing

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
another "shipper' entering the fray paying $15-20.

You get what you pay for friend. When was the last time you even heard of a full time, seniority driver stealing something other than the center manager's wife? You don't because nothing in the truck is worth our pay check. Now how many things just "disappear" from a truck driven by a guy you pay barely over the minimum wage?

RPSman

Amazon is hiring in Tulsa, OK; $15-17 hour. Must be multi route contractors like FEG contracts with now. Makaveli was right about Amazon contractors having a lot of packages, a lot more than I did as an RPS P & D contractor in 1994 to 1999. I would like to ask him about his statement that Fed Ex Express & Fed Ex Ground will combine into all employee work force. Why would FEG change the contractor setup they have now? A lot of these CSP multi route contractors are "quasi carpetbaggers" who came to the RPS contractor meetings, did not want to do the grunt work that us P & D contractors did; but jumped in when FEG did away with single route contractors.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Amazon is hiring in Tulsa, OK; $15-17 hour. Must be multi route contractors like FEG contracts with now. Makaveli was right about Amazon contractors having a lot of packages, a lot more than I did as an RPS P & D contractor in 1994 to 1999. I would like to ask him about his statement that Fed Ex Express & Fed Ex Ground will combine into all employee work force. Why would FEG change the contractor setup they have now? A lot of these CSP multi route contractors are "quasi carpetbaggers" who came to the RPS contractor meetings, did not want to do the grunt work that us P & D contractors did; but jumped in when FEG did away with single route contractors.
@MAKAVELI