Amazon forced to re-run election to unionize in alabama.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It wasn't Democrats chanting HANG MIKE PENCE!!
You're kidding right?
They had hundreds of violent riots.
Including in Washington DC.
The secret service forced the President into a safe room because of their mostly peaceful BLM riots...
EZaGPViXsAA1asG.jpeg

EZaFi9CWAAAH4zl.jpeg

Unlike Republicans, Democrats either cheered on that violence, or gaslighted the public by pretending it wasn't happening. Disgusting.

Trailer monkey

You're kidding right?
They had hundreds of violent riots.
Including in Washington DC.
The secret service forced the President into a safe room because of their mostly peaceful BLM riots...
View attachment 363306
View attachment 363307

Unlike Republicans, Democrats either cheered on that violence, or gaslighted the public by pretending it wasn't happening. Disgusting.
Those are not Democrats, they see the Democratic Party was an appendage of Wall Street banks and Fortune 500 corporations, not all leftists are Democrats

Trailer monkey

Right right, everything your can't defend isn't Democrats. I'm sure those BLM rioters voted for Trump. SMH.
I don't have to defend them because like most Democrats I don't embrace them, the way the Republicans embrace the worst elements of the radical right. Trump literally gave marching orders to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't have to defend them because like most Democrats I don't embrace them, the way the Republicans embrace the worst elements of the radical right.
Right, right, most Democrats don't embrace radicalism but most Republicans do.

That's a convenient viewpoint for you to avoid reality. If you're actually a moderate Democrat, I feel sorry for you. Whether you realize it or not, you support anti American radicalism.

Trailer monkey

You literally are delusional.
President Donald Trump declined to clearly condemn white supremacist groups and their role in violence during Tuesday's first presidential debate, at one point telling the neo-fascist group "Proud Boys" to "stand back and stand by." Sept. 29 2020
"stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by." "stand back and stand by."

Trailer monkey

Right, right, most Democrats don't embrace radicalism but most Republicans do.

That's a convenient viewpoint for you to avoid reality. If you're actually a moderate Democrat, I feel sorry for you. Whether you realize it or not, you support anti American radicalism.
About 10% of Democrats embrace extremism, 95% of Republicans embrace them or are afraid of them

Trailer monkey

When that anti-American POS who still controls a major political party leaves my country or goes to prison, I'll move on.

Give it up, you will never win

What'dyabringmetoday???

In non- RTW States you are forced to join the union for the right to work at UPS.
RTW States it gives the individual the right of choice.
Pretty damn simple.
Anyone not in the union does not take a penny away from anyone in the union.
Only drawback to the union is that it does not get to collect union dues from non union members.
They only people that get a paycheck paid by the union are the union officials making their money off of your dues.
Simple old protection racket.
If everyone had to prove themselves, negotiate their wage and benefits at UPS,
some would make less and some would make more, based on performance.
IMO.
People should profit from their ability and productivity.
Not by profiting by force of numbers.
Lol back atcha.
Perhaps they would have given you much more than the "negotiated" wage. Did they?