Amazon forced to re-run election to unionize in alabama.

satellitedriver

Perhaps they would have given you much more than the "negotiated" wage. Did they?
Just overtime pay, never filed a 9.5 grievance.
19yrs driving before I ever called in a sick day.
Basic work ethic.
Circle of Honor recipient.
12hr days was my norm. Saved, paid off all debt and invested.
Maybe in the next contract you should demand "negotiated" wages should be only be paid to union members.
Go on strike if they don't.
See what that gets you.
By your logic, the teamsters control the money, so they should have the power to control all employees.
Maybe I would have made more, but the teamsters controlled that option.
The teamsters control the money paid by UPS.
Some drivers live high on the hog and can not retire.
Some use the wage paid by UPS to be able to retire early.
I am the latter, not the former.
Perhaps, an employee should be paid by performance, ability and dedication.
The union standard is all employees get paid the same.
Be honest to yourself and all others, in every center there are employees that should not have the job, but they are protected by the union.

Whither

Scofflaw
Basic work ethic.
Maybe in the next contract you should demand "negotiated" wages should be only be paid to union members.
See what that gets you.
By your logic, the teamsters control the money, so they should have the power to control all employees.
Be honest to yourself and all others, in every center there are employees that should not have the job, but they are protected by the union.
What a farce :lol: If you cared about "control" you would finger the company as much as you do the "evil" union that allegedly clips our wings. But, no, you were ingratiated by the company. You think it's a great accomplishment that you didn't call in sick until you had worked 19 years. God forbid an employee gets sick! And even worse, that they might get injured while doing the job! And 12 hr days should be the norm; anyone who disagrees can take a hike! :lol:

satellitedriver

What a farce :lol: If you cared about "control" you would finger the company as much as you do the "evil" union that allegedly clips our wings. But, no, you were ingratiated by the company. You think it's a great accomplishment that you didn't call in sick until you had worked 19 years. God forbid an employee gets sick! And even worse, that they might get injured while doing the job! And 12 hr days should be the norm; anyone who disagrees can take a hike! :lol:
Seek professional help.

Gman33909

Look we all condemn jan 6 but you damn well know all they should be charged with is trespassing. You got the @ G saying parents who speak up at school board meetings are basically Terrorists come on now

Trailer monkey

Right right, the sacred Capitol building..... the Vatican of your leftist cult that worships big government. Sorry some people trespassed there. Must have been a tough day for you to see your holy land invaded by patriots lol.
Patriots don't attack America, people that hate America do. Jan 6 was an attack on America. More people died on 9/11 than Jan 6, but they were both the same thing, they were both attacks on the United States of America by terrorists

What'dyabringmetoday???

Basic work ethic.
See what that gets you.
Not sure why you went off on that tangent. Asked a simple question. Not attacking you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Orange man a communist
SmartSelect_20210505-200144_Chrome.gif