Amazon labels

bumped

I also scan both Mary Kay boxes. If Mary Kay would put the correct weight on the top box for both packages together I wouldn't.

SoyFish

The way that some of these labels are put on...you can tell people have no idea the process each package goes through.

It's great trying to load some round tube that the label is wrapped around it the wrong way...or like the best is when there are haz-mat papers on the bottom of the package & it's like really it's got arrows on it & I gotta flip it over to pull the papers...c'mon people lol

The massive amount of tape that is over some of these things is amazing too.

SmithBarney

Don't worry Amazon does it to us too at FedEx Express. Luckily for most of these, the Scanner can read
the crease(and 360 degrees of rotation too), don't ask me how but it handles the seam better than my DIAD IV use to, but it does.

ups2000

my wife sells mary kay and 2nd box didnt show any info when i tracked it. my sup says not to worry they are linked together?? i guess if there was a claims problem it would have been fixed by now

L

Loufan

There's a lot of packages that don't scan, usually it's one bunch of packages a day. Dish network one day, zappos another. I have no problem typing them in if the label doesn't work. The one thing that REALLY annoys me is when someone puts the label at the corner of the box and it folds over to another side. How hard is it to properly place a label?????

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
There's a lot of packages that don't scan, usually it's one bunch of packages a day. Dish network one day, zappos another. I have no problem typing them in if the label doesn't work. The one thing that REALLY annoys me is when someone puts the label at the corner of the box and it folds over to another side. How hard is it to properly place a label?????
You'd be surprised at how many customers have no clue that the scanner doesn't scan around corners or sharp curves. I usually school them on this one time and they never do it again.