Amazon now offering shipping to non amazon sellers

TTLS1

Some people buy things because they get a good deal on them. Others don't care about the prices as much, just as long as they don't have to go to the store.

I actually enjoy still going in the store, most of the time I find other stuff I need when im there.

well I cant say for sure we can, im a nobody in this company lol but I would hope/think UPS and fedex would both drop prices to squeeze amazon if needed. but corporate greed could just force them to keep it high who knows. I would really like to retire from here(UPS), but the more amazon dabbles in our backyard the less likely that seems possible.

I actually enjoy still going in the store, most of the time I find other stuff I need when im there.

well I cant say for sure we can, im a nobody in this company lol but I would hope/think UPS and fedex would both drop prices to squeeze amazon if needed. but corporate greed could just force them to keep it high who knows. I would really like to retire from here(UPS), but the more amazon dabbles in our backyard the less likely that seems possible.
It's gets you out of the house a little bit.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I prefer going to the store honestly. I like to see what im getting. Hate ordering online and then having to return or go through the refund process.

I cannot agree with this enough. Now if I could only get your help to convince my wife of this then we'd be in business.

TTLS1

I delivered a swing set last week. 149 pounds. From Amazon.

since im not on the package side I don't see the things you guys go through, but stuff like that amazon doesn't ship themselves, they cherry pick the little high volume stops and leave the rest for ups and fedex. I don't understand how the people who negotiated the contract with amazon didn't start upping the prices back in 2016 when they first started moving their own products and taking the high volume from ups and fedex

Days

since im not on the package side I don't see the things you guys go through, but stuff like that amazon doesn't ship themselves, they cherry pick the little high volume stops and leave the rest for ups and fedex. I don't understand how the people who negotiated the contract with amazon didn't start upping the prices back in 2016 when they first started moving their own products and taking the high volume from ups and fedex

Because the people higher up in this company are disconnected from what it’s like to load or deliver packages. I agree with you though that UPS shouldn’t be so nice to Amazon