Amazon on Sunday free, anybody else?

clean hairy

If I done that I most likely would have received another beating. Those frying pans hurt.
Why keep destryoing frying pans with that head of yours?
Get her a rolling pin for mothers day, (after all you KNOW it is something she will use!) saves on having to keep buying frying pans as well!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When UPS offers these new positions maybe it would be a good idea to offer newly retired drivers , who haven't moved away, the job.
My Pension Plan allows me to work up to 20/hrs a week.
Those whose pension plans have been cut might welcome the extra income.
It would be easier for UPS to start off with knowledgeable drivers than have to train all new drivers at once.

Staydryitsraining

When UPS offers these new positions maybe it would be a good idea to offer newly retired drivers , who haven't moved away, the job.
It would be easier for UPS to start off with knowledgeable drivers than have to train all new drivers at once.
20 hours a week at ups or 20 hours period anywhere? And what happens if you work more?

clean hairy

You sure about doing that?
It means we would have Dave back on here!
Think about it......

badpal

lol that you think the shipping really was free. It may have appeared free to you, but not to the seller and shipping company. Nothing really is free, they get the $$$$ somewhere.....

Hope this helps.
Prolly from the taxpayer , subsidizing the money losing post office package operation.

badpal

lol that you think the shipping really was free. It may have appeared free to you, but not to the seller and shipping company. Nothing really is free, they get the $$$$ somewhere.....

Hope this helps.
But I think really peddling their mail order junk is the weak link in the Amazon operation, they in the technology business really big like with the Cloud operation. That's where the money is.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So Thursday morning wifey says we need some mosquito tablets to put in her
garden rain barrels. Kills the larva before they can grow. Go on Amazon, $21.
But free shipping on orders over $25. So I buy some mousetraps, hey never
have too many mousetraps when you live in the woods, to bump it up to get the free shipping.
Delivery in 4 to 5 business days. Fine.

This morning, Sunday, in pulls the post office with my order with the box wrapped
Amazon prime shipping tape. Check my receipt, yep free shipping. Wonder how a
Prime subscriber would feel about that? UPS Sunday delivery? Yeah it's coming.
1) yes this has been going for awhile now

2) prime subscribers are more worried about the million other things that come with the subscription.

Tony Q

have too many mousetraps when you live in the woods, to bump it up to get the free shipping.

This morning, Sunday, in pulls the post office with my order with the box wrapped
People want their E-commerce stuff now days, and don't really care if you want to work weekends.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
using our prime account the wife orders her coloring books and pencils on Friday all the time to get a Sunday delivery. it used to be the post office delivering and now its the amazon white van pulling up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Save money. Dump some cheap shampoo in there. Chokes them and great for the plants.