Amazon pcm

Hellobrown2000

Ask him if we are losing so much volume then why just last week did UPS earnings beat top and bottom lines. Ask him why guidance is positive growth. Ask him why we used Amazon as an excuse to cut routes and avoid the real reason they cut....greed
I asked him how the companies future looked and he said we survived ww1 and ww2 well get through it.

Hellobrown2000

Because our ceo, fed ex ceo and Jeff bozos all have Sunday brunch together. They're all incohoots
Our area just had an Amazon distribution center built. I had a part time supervisor tell me UPS was putting supervisors in the Amazon building to help them coordinate peak season...why are we doing this

km3

Also OT -always worth a chuckle to watch new hires - mid shift- take their blue vests, throw them in the trash and walk out.

It's hard to blame them, though. Every day there's something that makes me shake my head, and say to myself "no wonder nobody wants to work here." I wanted to walk out last night, too. My steward, a guy that's been here 10+ years is threatening to walk out just about every day as well.

The $75/weekly bonus for new hires in 2016 isn't doing much to help keep people, and now all of the people that were here before that are half-assing it or calling in more often.

Last edited:

Returntosender

Management has non compete clause when they move to management.

Several managers jumped ship to Amazon. Once they distribution centers began to expand and the air network started.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had nine new routes moved to my building starting today as they finish an 8 million dollar expansion. The company doesn't seem to be worried about Amazon.