Amazon pcm

Rack em

Made the Podium
I've worked as a driver helper plenty of times. Freaking gravy money $35 to sit in the jump seat. Sign me up. Lol
I agree with that. But the person said drivers were sent home while other drivers had helpers which is bs. I would gladly be a helper as well lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But doesn't meeting the numbers every quarter equal the long term profit that UPS is shooting for? We can go back and forth on this but they are intertwined.
Not necessarily.
If UPS can replace low density stop packages with fewer high stop density packages ... profitability could/would be higher.
Unless ORION has been implemented.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I've worked as a driver helper plenty of times. Freaking gravy money $35 to sit in the jump seat. Sign me up. Lol
I chose to work as a driver helper many years ago when they were breaking routes. Newbie driver was bitching the whole day that I wasn't moving fast enough. The more she bitched the slower I went.

*Jersey*

The more I think about it, the more it is almost like shaming them. Funny but not. :D
Having to wear one is lame, especially since there wasn't a L available for me only 2x so I'm swimming around in this ugly mesh thing..but people know that you're new and will help you out whereas if we didn't they'd probably be cursing us out daily

Dr.Brownz

Unfortunately, a lot of people believe that "volume drop" nonsense...especially the newbies.

They are trying the same thing here. A year ago with the percent we had 29 or 30 routes would have been used no question. Today we are at 24. Train wreck of a day already told them missed bussiness's are going to happen. I usually take a 30 minute lunch but :censored2: it I'm taking an hour today just because they over dispatched me (and most everyone else) Love it on days like this the couple D-bags who get 7.8 plans and then decide they don't need to help anyone out.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
They are trying the same thing here. A year ago with the percent we had 29 or 30 routes would have been used no question. Today we are at 24. Train wreck of a day already told them missed bussiness's are going to happen. I usually take a 30 minute lunch but :censored2: it I'm taking an hour today just because they over dispatched me (and most everyone else) Love it on days like this the couple D-bags who get 7.8 plans and then decide they don't need to help anyone out.
I saw many package car drivers leaving at 9-10pm last night. Volume's down though! hahaha