Amazon Signatures

deeztier

i almost cared enough to send a message to my center about it, but decided to milk every single one of them. made my 80 stop 69 miles day into an 8.5 hour day.
Snapchat-1663279046~2.jpg

Utility81

Seriously? Who orders two cans of soup? Lol.
A driver I know has had NDA aluminum foil. He knows it was aluminum foil bc of how well amazon packages things. We are killing ourselves to deliver aluminum foil by 10:30am. They probably paid $4 for the NDA. Obviously I don’t know how much they paid but they have the most heavily discounted rate. As long as we never get Chewy back I’ll be happy.

purehavanne

I just got one actually. But it sounds like purehavanne is a neighboring driver that dropped the packages at another drivers AP on his way back to the building, unless I read it wrong.
Yup that’s what happened and yes you can drop it off same day without being processed by clerk. It asks you if you’re delivering to AP or original co-signer when you press stop complete.

KoennenTiger

You don't have an AP on your route?

No

And in fact I can't get any answer from anyone about it and I care even less now. Half the time half my resis AP NXA and the other half the days they don't anymore. I can't tell my customers anymore wtf where their package is going. They ask me why did you leave this one when I signed but the very day you left this one you sent the other one for today to Michaels crafts?

*shrug*

Why are you asking me anymore? I'm just a robot now

I do what the diad tells me

No

And in fact I can't get any answer from anyone about it and I care even less now. Half the time half my resis AP NXA and the other half the days they don't anymore. I can't tell my customers anymore wtf where their package is going. They ask me why did you leave this one when I signed but the very day you left this one you sent the other one for today to Michaels crafts?

*shrug*

Why are you asking me anymore? I'm just a robot now

I do what the diad tells me
Once you stop complete the pick up at the Access point it automatically makes any packages NXA