Amazon Signatures

KoennenTiger

Once you stop complete the pick up at the Access point it automatically makes any packages NXA

And half the time I've already written the info notice sign the back. The other time I've already written it go pick up your package at Michael's crafts. And half of every one of those times it's the opposite.

Center mngr shrugs at me, says "OrioN determines if your route has a drop point every day"

Michael's crafts is not anywhere close to my route

My customers ask me to not forward their pckgs anymore

I don't forward them

ORS tells me ups doesn't care what they want

If it comes up forward it

It only comes up half the time

And half the time I've already written the info notice sign the back. The other time I've already written it go pick up your package at Michael's crafts. And half of every one of those times it's the opposite.

Center mngr shrugs at me, says "OrioN determines if your route has a drop point every day"

Michael's crafts is not anywhere close to my route

My customers ask me to not forward their pckgs anymore

I don't forward them

ORS tells me ups doesn't care what they want

If it comes up forward it

It only comes up half the time
Don't you have an option to pick which access point it's going to?

KoennenTiger

Don't you have an option to pick which access point it's going to?

No.

And only half the time does it nxa.

I've been trying to teach myself to sheet the package before I write the info notice now.

It changes by the day. One day no access point the next day AP.

On the bright side since this has been going on for the last year a lot of my customers finally just got a signature release waiver

No.

I've been trying to teach myself to sheet the package before I write the info notice now.

On the bright side since this has been going on for the last year a lot of my customers finally just got a signature release waiver
They never make anything simple at this place.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Amazon screwed up.Some Centers are telling drivers to record them as NI2 to avoid sending them to Access Points, and some Centers are telling drivers to use Shipper Release numbers if Signature Required isn't under the barcode.
Seems like fraud to me. Access points "they a go"...

Children like Amazon don't learn their lesson if we keep covering for them.

Over70irregs

I was filling out notices, stop completing then the person would slowly show up while walking away. Resheet pkg then void out NXA. Shrug........

Scoot

I had more today than yesterday. A number of them already had Amazon-delivered pkgs sitting on their porch. One stop had 2 Amazons that I could DR but 1 that I couldn't. So stupid.

JustDeliverIt

No.

I have the same issue. One day it goes to the access point, next time at the same house it doesn't. The best is when you attempt the package day 1, it doesn't send it. Then you go the next day and it pops up to send it to the access point, that happens all the time for me.

And if your customers specifically tell you they don't want it sent to the access point, just NI2 on the first attempt and it will not go and they can sign the notice for you to leave it the next day.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That seems a little high for commercial shippers. Maybe for an individual or low volume shipper but I can't see someone like Amazon or Best Buy paying that.
From what our Business Development tell us they don't get a break on add on services like that.
An address correction is 16 dollars per package