amazon takes priority...

Box Ox

Rack em

Made the Podium
We had late air to the building today so we were sorting it after pcm, all amazon. Second plane lands and air drivers get it to the building and management decides to roll it until tomorrow. The second plane was all of our non amazon and critical care stuff. This company is :censored2:ing pathetic!!! I am tired of apologizing to my customers who have appointments scheduled around getting our GUARANTEED nda, only to tell them that amazon takes priority and they will get their medication tomorrow after it's sat in a warm ass truck all day.

Ups is about to lose a ton of high paying accounts if they don't shape the :censored2: up fast!

JustDeliverIt

I don’t sweat things I can’t control. If UPS wants to run this company into the dirt, it’s their choice, nothing we can do about it.

Agreed, but it still sucks being the one face to face with the customer. They never want to know why it isn't there, it's just that you don't have it.

Mack37

We had to keep our building we lease for peak season just to process all this Amazon crap. It was getting in the way of the mail at the plants and we had Amazon trailers dropped everywhere.

clean hairy

We had late air to the building today so we were sorting it after pcm, all amazon. Second plane lands and air drivers get it to the building and management decides to roll it until tomorrow. The second plane was all of our non amazon and critical care stuff. This company is :censored2:ing pathetic!!! I am tired of apologizing to my customers who have appointments scheduled around getting our GUARANTEED nda, only to tell them that amazon takes priority and they will get their medication tomorrow after it's sat in a warm ass truck all day.

Ups is about to lose a ton of high paying accounts if they don't shape the :censored2: up fast!
If customers get mad at you,
I can only deliver what management directs folks to put on my truck, here is the 800 #" "If enough customers complain, management might losten"

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

my last stop today is NDA saver paychecks lol, I’ll be getting there around 8 tonight.