amazon takes priority...

barnyard

KTM rider
This week we have been leaving the building after 10a. We have 10:30 commits and are told to run straight air, nothing on trace. I get on area after 10:30, run all my air, then go back to the start of my route to actually start. Everyone on the 9.5 list in my building is getting penalty pay this week. Monday was our only not horrible day.

I am in an outstate building and have had a pick up added that is out of area, in a town that is served by one of the hubs. Supposedly, they are so heavy, that they can not pick up all their pick up volume. So we pick up that volume, load it into a trailer that is then taken to the hub that was supposed to pick it up in the 1st place. WTF mate.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
We had late air to the building today so we were sorting it after pcm, all amazon. Second plane lands and air drivers get it to the building and management decides to roll it until tomorrow. The second plane was all of our non amazon and critical care stuff. This company is :censored2:ing pathetic!!! I am tired of apologizing to my customers who have appointments scheduled around getting our GUARANTEED nda, only to tell them that amazon takes priority and they will get their medication tomorrow after it's sat in a warm ass truck all day.

Ups is about to lose a ton of high paying accounts if they don't shape the :censored2: up fast!
Bad thing is you pass that along up the food chain. Especially in a public setting and you'll be getting a 3-day for unwarranted, excessive customer contact time.

Days

We had late air to the building today so we were sorting it after pcm, all amazon. Second plane lands and air drivers get it to the building and management decides to roll it until tomorrow. The second plane was all of our non amazon and critical care stuff. This company is :censored2:ing pathetic!!! I am tired of apologizing to my customers who have appointments scheduled around getting our GUARANTEED nda, only to tell them that amazon takes priority and they will get their medication tomorrow after it's sat in a warm ass truck all day.

Ups is about to lose a ton of high paying accounts if they don't shape the :censored2: up fast!

That doesn’t make any sense. I hope our new CEO cleans this up.

Overpaid Union Thug

Right now service isn’t the priority for many of our pickup accounts. The ones that didn’t continue shipping during the shut down lost allot of money and are desperate to save money wherever they can. My route alone has lost allot of pickup volume to the USPS and they don’t seem to have any plans of coming back to us. Nor do they seem to care that the USPS is sooooo bad.

JJinVA

I was always told medical packages were as important as committed NDA. Weird. But our EAMs have been late every day for the last 2 weeks. I dont even want to know how much money theyve lost there. One day we had 14 EAMs alone that were all late...

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was always told medical packages were as important as committed NDA. Weird. But our EAMs have been late every day for the last 2 weeks. I dont even want to know how much money theyve lost there. One day we had 14 EAMs alone that were all late...
They have the excuse of "covid" the company isn't paying a full refund on late air. Bunch of :censored2:ing crooks!

Est.1998

Right now service isn’t the priority for many of our pickup accounts. The ones that didn’t continue shipping during the shut down lost allot of money and are desperate to save money wherever they can. My route alone has lost allot of pickup volume to the USPS and they don’t seem to have any plans of coming back to us. Nor do they seem to care that the USPS is sooooo bad.
My route had a pickup at Footlocker.
The pickup still exists but the only time they use UPS is to ship to other Footlocker stores.
The customer orders are sent via USPS.
So, everyday i show up for thier pickup, they have maybe 1 box for UPS versus the 15 being shipped with USPS.

Est.1998

“Will there be another truck coming later?”. That’s my favorite one
Well, when a driver has the stop in the board, shows up to the addy to deliver it but the pkg isn't in the truck because the preloader misloaded it in the truck beside yours. The possibility does exist that another truck will be back later.
But don't worry, if it doesn't show up today, we'll be back tomorrow with your Ren and Stimpy oven mitt.