Amazon

My driver is an older driver. Maybe he was heavy. I just wasn’t impressed, considering the rate charged for shipping.
Some of these routes are getting absolutely crushed. Honestly people just worn out.
as for myself I haven't been touching any doors or railings I'm trying to limit myself from touching this few things as possible throughout the day.

quad decade guy

Some of these routes are getting absolutely crushed. Honestly people just worn out.
as for myself I haven't been touching any doors or railings I'm trying to limit myself from touching this few things as possible throughout the day.
Here we go...what about air? Limit breathing too? Transmitted by air. Our state "approved" restaurants this week. We ate at one outdoors last night. 6 ft distancing from other couples. Weird and stupid. Sure was good for a last meal..OMG

KOG72

I’m full of it
Every thing sure does look a lot greener outside since there has not been that many cars on the road,just saying.

Your wife called she would prefer for you to wear a mask at home as well.
Well....
KRwwUCf4nSDi8.gif
8jg01f9JeRQIM.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Oh, you mean just like a UPS driver. Had a package delivered Friday by UPS driver just thrown a the door. Didn’t he even try to hide, even though there are multiple spots to be out of sight/weather. Just lazy.
Wow are you assuming our work ethic? Prick

Poop Head

Judge me.
True. I should have said my driver. But my perception will be the same as all the customers he “serves” on his route. And sadly, he is not alone.
Thats why i say all the runners like this should be terminated. Dont matter how many stops you have, do it right. Every time. We charge a premium for premium service. Provide it.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I put mine on for 3 places that I have to wear it.....other then that sorry but I’m not wearing it delivering to houses.
Yep!!! I told my OC the same thing. It’s 70 degrees and muggy and I would like to be able to breath; when I do businesses I put it on just to make other people more comfortable

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Being outside is the safest place to be. There was only two confirmed cases of transmission when being outdoors in all of China.