Amazon's great new idea!

Days

I fail to see how that benefits customers. Seems like they’re just trying to reduce labor costs at the expense of their customers

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I fail to see how that benefits customers. Seems like they’re just trying to reduce labor costs at the expense of their customers
yeah agreed , looks like they are already trying to cut out the drivers early in the game

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don’t think we are really ready for all of this “tech” that is coming out... at least now yet.... they have been testing these lime scooters out around here and they have found them on roofs of buildings, in trees and many thrown in the river.... in Arizona they are testing out those Driverless cars and there are many reports of people trying to run them off the road and get infront of them and slam on their brakes..... police have been called numerous times....

Days

I don’t think we are really ready for all of this “tech” that is coming out... at least now yet.... they have been testing these lime scooters out around here and they have found them on roofs of buildings, in trees and many thrown in the river.... in Arizona they are testing out those Driverless cars and there are many reports of people trying to run them off the road and get infront of them and slam on their brakes..... police have been called numerous times....

Of course not. But I do love the lengths companies will go to in order to cut costs. At what point are they satisfied with their profits?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Of course not. But I do love the lengths companies will go to in order to cut costs. At what point are they satisfied with their profits?
Never.... some day there will be no more jobs and these companies will go under because nobody will be able to afford anything.... and people think we live in a welfare society now..... lol you ain’t seen nothing yet....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That little POS cant hold but 1 pkg.... As mentioned some one is on crack!
Just like benzos talking about having blimps with mobile warehouses attached that can fly around and then armies of drones dropping out of the sky and delivering things.... is he for real or just a psychopath???

Days

Never.... some day there will be no more jobs and these companies will go under because nobody will be able to afford anything.... and people think we live in a welfare society now..... lol you ain’t seen nothing yet....

Lol that’s what I always wonder. Removing all the jobs from people to reduce costs, then who is going to buy your products if people don’t have jobs. I’m expecting at some point in the future labor laws against robots

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol that’s what I always wonder. Removing all the jobs from people to reduce costs, then who is going to buy your products if people don’t have jobs. I’m expecting at some point in the future labor laws against robots
There has to be a balance in there somewhere....at this point almost every job could be Automated or use technology to displace a worker.....

Days

There has to be a balance in there somewhere....at this point almost every job could be Automated or use technology to displace a worker.....

Exactly and the companies that don’t use robots will be put out of business by companies that do because they can offer better prices.

It’s a ticking time bomb

ColdHarvest

. How stupid is this? Make the customer come out and get the package. Lol

Huh..huh..Gar use boom stick. He not know arrow and spear are better. He touched in head.

Them newfangled auto-mobiles are just a silly phase. Won't replace muh Bessie.

Aeroplanes are just a fad. Won't replace the jalopy.

Internet? Pfft.. Never replace the stamp and USPS!

Etc..etc..etc... You're going to be in the dustbin of progress sooner than you think. No more 6 figure salary for moving cardboard.

rod

Retired 22 years

Does that remind you od another delivery company? I won't mention any names but it's initials are UPS.