Amazon's great new idea!

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
A How many times do you see a person inside their home just look up wait until you leave to pick up their crap? Do an awkward lean to avoid stepping on the “lava” outside.

B Who is usually at home during the daytime? Hoarders, disabled persons, and hot women whom seem to always be taking showers when signatures are required.

C How is this going to solve apartments?

D I think it’s a great plan for pizza.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don’t think we are really ready for all of this “tech” that is coming out... at least now yet.... they have been testing these lime scooters out around here and they have found them on roofs of buildings, in trees and many thrown in the river.... in Arizona they are testing out those Driverless cars and there are many reports of people trying to run them off the road and get infront of them and slam on their brakes..... police have been called numerous times....
Well people will just have to get over it. They won’t slow down progress.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Technology kills jobs, yet we never run out of stuff that needs to get done. I say we outlaw engines on ships and go back to rowing.
tumblr_inline_o4fdlajtSf1ttcc3o_500.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
This is simply a way for the whore that we know as Amazon to get more free publicity and advertising. They will drop $100k on this piece of junk, run it a few months with a person babysitting it throughout the day and receive millions in free advertising.

Last time it was a drone, now its a cooler on wheels. Rinse and repeat from their marketing department.

Returntosender

Lol that’s what I always wonder. Removing all the jobs from people to reduce costs, then who is going to buy your products if people don’t have jobs. I’m expecting at some point in the future labor laws against robots
No people will just shop at places that employee only humans

Zowert

Just like benzos talking about having blimps with mobile warehouses attached that can fly around and then armies of drones dropping out of the sky and delivering things.... is he for real or just a psychopath

Seems far fetched. Then again we’ve come a long way from horses. Someday there could be a UPS hub on another planet. UPS might even have their own space fleet.

Zowert

I can hardly get people to answer their door (when I know their home) for a signature required. What makes these a-holes think people are going to walk out to the street like this..?

These things are going to get vandalized by unemployed folk with nothing better to do.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This is simply a way for the whore that we know as Amazon to get more free publicity and advertising. They will drop $100k on this piece of junk, run it a few months with a person babysitting it throughout the day and receive millions in free advertising.

Last time it was a drone, now its a cooler on wheels. Rinse and repeat from their marketing department.
Not sure about you but I have a few local and national news apps on my phone and by far they get more press than any other company out there.... they are the darlings of the tech and business in general.... bezos farts and there’s a front page commentary on the Joyous occasion.... getting old...

Days

No people will just shop at places that employee only humans

What makes you think that? If you have a choice between 2 grocery stores and one has cheap goods and fast check out lines while the other one has more expensive products and longer lines but is employed by people, which one do you think people will choose?

Also with the Amazon delivery robot, that thing is going to get really dirty and nasty and people probably won’t want to go near it. Probably zooming through dog crap just to get to it’s destination and then it opens its lid and smells like garbage.