Amazon's great new idea!

Indecisi0n

superdog-treadmill-5af44eb2eb97de003d8c771d.gif

specter208

Lol. My economy teacher would say otherwise! But I do think a lot of bigger corporations will sell out their workers in order to make more money. This is why there needs to be more unions.
1 Timothy 6:9 -
But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

Luke 12:15 -

And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions

JL 0513

If it's not just a marketing ploy by Amazon with each one of these ridiculous ideas, then it's a desperation to innovate no matter how impractical. It's like the at home inventor who just builds these contraptions that perform tasks, but never well and that no one asked for.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
No matter how much money is involved. The transition from a majority human workforce to automation will be swift, 20 years max.
A company worth their salt at that time, would not be worrying just about the short term gains, but their ability to profit in a virtual welfare state afterwords.

swing_drv

A rover that you could deploy from your package car! Now that would be a great idea. Way better than a drone. And you could control it to run the package to the front door drop it off. That would be a time saver! While its running that package you could be looking for the next one or straighting out your load.

PT Car Washer

A rover that you could deploy from your package car! Now that would be a great idea. Way better than a drone. And you could control it to run the package to the front door drop it off. That would be a time saver! While its running that package you could be looking for the next one or straighting out your load.
A $15/hr driver helper would be much cheaper.

There are good ideas and publicity stunts. Look at all the press this got. By the way AN AMAZON EMPLOYEE WILL WALK BESIDE IT. Don't forget it will fit the equivalent of a case of beer. In 1997 bezos or Bozo had an interview and said his purpose is to get the media, I SAID THE MEDIA, to do his advertising for him. By the way where are all the drones deliveribg to my house? Enough said!

clean hairy

There are good ideas and publicity stunts. Look at all the press this got. By the way AN AMAZON EMPLOYEE WILL WALK BESIDE IT. Don't forget it will fit the equivalent of a case of beer. In 1997 bezos or Bozo had an interview and said his purpose is to get the media, I SAID THE MEDIA, to do his advertising for him. By the way where are all the drones deliveribg to my house? Enough said!
A human walking beside it?
Will it be on a leash and say "woof!" And lift up its leg when it gets near a fire hydrant?