america over worked

rickyb

I was only trying to show the OP where to get better benefits .

UK's too overcast. and they let thatcher ruin their country. I'm going to south of france. my old roommate was from nice, fr and said the people work 32 hours a week and get more than 7 weeks vacation. my old neighbour also worked in france and said people are much happier with their lifestyles than out here.

i think the whole reagan welfare queen was a bunch of nonsense so they could gut these welfare programs and lower taxes on the rich.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
UK's too overcast. and they let thatcher ruin their country. I'm going to south of france. my old roommate was from nice, fr and said the people work 32 hours a week and get more than 7 weeks vacation. my old neighbour also worked in france and said people are much happier with their lifestyles than out here.

i think the whole reagan welfare queen was a bunch of nonsense so they could gut these welfare programs and lower taxes on the rich.

Here's a thought.... How about instead of trying so hard to get out of work, why not just get a job and go to work, like responsible adults do. You know, the ones who AREN'T living in Mom's basement...

oldngray

nowhere special
My daughter lived my basement for a while. Basically she was too fat and lazy to get a job and kept finding excuses to stay in school. 5 or 6 years to get a 2 year degree.

My daughter lived my basement for a while. Basically she was too fat and lazy to get a job and kept finding excuses to stay in school. 5 or 6 years to get a 2 year degree.
Oldest one couldnt wait to get out of the house! Wanted to be Independent. Still stops by for my grilled food and to "borrow" a few groceries. lol

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My son and his friends have taken over my basement for the last month. Driving him back to UW-Madison tomorrow. My beer tab will be much lower.

rickyb

Here's a thought.... How about instead of trying so hard to get out of work, why not just get a job and go to work, like responsible adults do. You know, the ones who AREN'T living in Mom's basement...

yea i had a job until they fired me for complaining about wage theft. im positive i wasnt going to last the 2.5 years at $14/hr. i cant stand 9 to 5 jobs anyways. and yea i do live with my parents, property around here is $1,000,000, and mainland chinese are driving average joes out of the market. alot of my friends do, some rent and make some landlord rich, and a few are foolish enough to have bought into the canadian housing bubble.

over 30% of americans between the age of 18 to 34 live at home now. capitalism is failing america as jobs are outsourced etc, and college tuition is highest in developed world. the ones living with their parents arent necessarily lazy, the american capitalist economy stinks.

http://www.businessinsider.com/18-34-years-olds-living-with-parents-2014-6

moreluck

golden ticket member
yea i had a job until they fired me for complaining about wage theft. im positive i wasnt going to last the 2.5 years at $14/hr. i cant stand 9 to 5 jobs anyways. and yea i do live with my parents, property around here is $1,000,000, and mainland chinese are driving average joes out of the market. alot of my friends do, some rent and make some landlord rich, and a few are foolish enough to have bought into the canadian housing bubble.

over 30% of americans between the age of 18 to 34 live at home now. capitalism is failing america as jobs are outsourced etc, and college tuition is highest in developed world.

http://www.businessinsider.com/18-34-years-olds-living-with-parents-2014-6
So, blame the Chinese because you're too lazy to get a full time job and get your own place. Why do you care about Americans 18-34 ?? Mind your own Canadian ways.

rickyb

So, blame the Chinese because you're too lazy to get a full time job and get your own place. Why do you care about Americans 18-34 ?? Mind your own Canadian ways.

better question is why don't you care haha or know anything. all i hear is government rhetoric