America Shutdown Implemented To Ensure Our Healthcare Capacity Is Not Exceeded

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@El Correcto wanted money to pay bills instead of grace. The passage I quoted is Jesus explaining why people shouldn't worry about basic needs. It seems self-explanitory to me.
As you can see by his comments, he went with the free package.
I was hoping in my comment that one could see that God is faithful to do His part, but we must also willing to do ours.

El Correcto

god is dead
I really don’t :censored2: wit you jew worshippers, when I found out someone is a jew worshipper, I think they are kind of pathetic and delusional. Like get a grip and come to terms with reality, quit larping like you have all the answers thanks to savage desert dwellers thousands of years ago.

vantexan

I really don’t * wit you jew worshippers, when I found out someone is a jew worshipper, I think they are kind of pathetic and delusional. Like get a grip and come to terms with reality, quit larping like you have all the answers thanks to savage desert dwellers thousands of years ago.
What exactly are you offering that's better?

El Correcto

god is dead
I got the Sunday school lectures where they teach the Bible like it’s all factual history at a young age. I remember being like holy :censored2: there is a giant monster in the sky that blows us up and floods the earth if we piss it off. To top it off the monster is omnipresent and will send you to hell if you disobey.

How does this even sound wonderful and good? Like I’m supposed to be relieved by any of this.

vantexan

Hmmm I unno, maybe a book club that doesn’t tell you homos go to hell and pretends to understand what happens after death.
Homosexuality is just one of many sins that we're told not to do. Ultimately they're bad for us and God wants us to have the best life possible. There are those claiming Christianity these days who believe you can be gay and still be ok. I know that from personal experience because I was in love in my 20's with a woman who's now "married" to another woman. Ultimately it's up to God to judge. But for certain the lasciviousness and decadence that seems to be common among gay men is not nor will ever be acceptable. If that upsets you you'll just have to live with it. Doesn't mean I hate you. But I do believe you're caught up in a sin. And I believe I have to be careful not to ever get caught up in sin myself. And I'm a weak, sinful being who has to try. Gets easier the more you try. It's just a matter of whether you believe, and whether you want to be pleasing to God. And being in a community that believes the same makes it that much easier.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I got the Sunday school lectures where they teach the Bible like it’s all factual history at a young age. I remember being like holy * there is a giant monster in the sky that blows us up and floods the earth if we piss it off. To top it off the monster is omnipresent and will send you to hell if you disobey.

How does this even sound wonderful and good? Like I’m supposed to be relieved by any of this.
Do you still suck your thumb and wet the bed, or did you grow up and become intelligent enough to discern between exaggerated lessons, and Truth?

rickyb

Homosexuality is just one of many sins that we're told not to do. Ultimately they're bad for us and God wants us to have the best life possible. There are those claiming Christianity these days who believe you can be gay and still be ok. I know that from personal experience because I was in love in my 20's with a woman who's now "married" to another woman. Ultimately it's up to God to judge. But for certain the lasciviousness and decadence that seems to be common among gay men is not nor will ever be acceptable. If that upsets you you'll just have to live with it. Doesn't mean I hate you. But I do believe you're caught up in a sin. And I believe I have to be careful not to ever get caught up in sin myself. And I'm a weak, sinful being who has to try. Gets easier the more you try. It's just a matter of whether you believe, and whether you want to be pleasing to God. And being in a community that believes the same makes it that much easier.
being gay is not a sin, but some promoters of religion think it is.

El Correcto

god is dead
I get the feeling you’re having a crisis of conscience more so than you’re rejecting accepting a Jew as divine.
Jew worship is just what y’all are doing. It’s kind of silly when you put it that way, it makes me smile to think about. It’s rather grotesque in a lot of ways to, posting crucified jew all over the place, y’all even made movies that are basically an hour of jew lynching to cry through. They had Kleenex boxes outside of the theater.

vantexan

Jew worship is just what y’all are doing. It’s kind of silly when you put it that way, it makes me smile to think about. It’s rather grotesque in a lot of ways to, posting crucified jew all over the place, y’all even made movies that are basically an hour of jew lynching to cry through. They had Kleenex boxes outside of the theater.
You're definitely not offering anything better.