America the Beautiful

floridays

That’s rich you calling someone immature. You, the incel who lived in his parents basement most of his life because he can’t hold a job very long, because he’s so immature he thinks jobs are going to operate around his schedule and what HE wants. Also, one who threw a tantrum because the US, that he thinks is an inferior country, wouldn’t let him in. When you grow up and become a man, let me know. You are still a child now.
That was harsh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :winkiss:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That’s rich you calling someone immature. You, the incel who lived in his parents basement most of his life because he can’t hold a job very long, because he’s so immature he thinks jobs are going to operate around his schedule and what HE wants. Also, one who threw a tantrum because the US, that he thinks is an inferior country, wouldn’t let him in. When you grow up and become a man, let me know. You are still a child now.
I adore you.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

rickyb

Not being able to afford to move out does not equal immaturity. where im from 20 min drive from downtown a den not a full size room is close to half persons income on min wage. times are changing i guarantee u a record number of ppl in their 20s are living at home bc of falling standards of living. us is an inferior country to eu countries but u havent looked around u just toot ur own horn and regurgitate patriotic garbage and read the ny post. ur border patrol is incompetent as is ur so called dept of defense (which gets over a trillion every year)was on 911 and when the white house was invaded. trump ruined border crossings for many as the news articles show. never had problems with obama. i didnt change its ur incompetent president who did. the terrorists won anyways its been going to :censored2:s since 911 likely. no :censored2: ppl from poor countries come to usa at least ur rich but u act like a poor country in many ways. and u think ur mature bc ur a single mother and work at fedex? thats a low bar

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Not being able to afford to move out does not equal immaturity. where im from 20 min drive from downtown a den not a full size room is close to half persons income on min wage. times are changing i guarantee u a record number of ppl in their 20s are living at home bc of falling standards of living. us is an inferior country to eu countries but u havent looked around u just toot ur own horn and regurgitate patriotic garbage and read the ny post. ur border patrol is incompetent as is ur so called dept of defense (which gets over a trillion every year)was on 911 and when the white house was invaded. trump ruined border crossings for many as the news articles show. never had problems with obama. i didnt change its ur incompetent president who did. the terrorists won anyways its been going to *s since 911 likely. no * ppl from poor countries come to usa at least ur rich but u act like a poor country in many ways. and u think ur mature bc ur a single mother and work at fedex? thats a low bar
:censored2:ing whack job….

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What a silly thing to be worried about but one that every generation gets goofy about. The America filled with Americans of yesterday is very much the same as it always has been and still is today. Older generations bemoan the foolishness of youth all the while downplaying their own youthful stupidity. How many generations of Americans have thrown extremist insults at each other? How many “commies” have grown into titans of industry? How many fascists have stood beside their neighbors enjoying the greatest freedoms citizens have ever known while shouting for the stripping of another’s freedoms?

If there’s anything that runs consistently through this great nation it’s a complete lack of critical self examination and understanding of what we’re even claiming or accusing others of. Pretty warped and funny but standard in this country. Not sure why we’d think times are drastically worse now unless that just comes with individual self centered belief in one ideology over another.
There is a direct breed of Americans that make up half the country.
If you're proud to be an American, they call you arrogant.
If you believe in individual responsibility, they call you a racist.
If you have a moral standard and believe in God, you're mocked, and they tell you that you don't believe in science.
If you disagree with them, there is no balanced discussion and you are an intolerable extremest.

United States? I don't think we have ever been more divided or fractured.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not being able to afford to move out does not equal immaturity. where im from 20 min drive from downtown a den not a full size room is close to half persons income on min wage. times are changing i guarantee u a record number of ppl in their 20s are living at home bc of falling standards of living. us is an inferior country to eu countries but u havent looked around u just toot ur own horn and regurgitate patriotic garbage and read the ny post. ur border patrol is incompetent as is ur so called dept of defense (which gets over a trillion every year)was on 911 and when the white house was invaded. trump ruined border crossings for many as the news articles show. never had problems with obama. i didnt change its ur incompetent president who did. the terrorists won anyways its been going to *s since 911 likely. no * ppl from poor countries come to usa at least ur rich but u act like a poor country in many ways. and u think ur mature bc ur a single mother and work at fedex? thats a low bar
What does me being a single mother and working for FedEx have to do with loving my country? Another sign of immaturity by you is you can’t even write like an adult. Also, you can’t stay on topic. You always go down some road that no one was even thinking of. Maybe you need Ritalin or something.

And no, I don’t think I’m mature because I was a single mother and work for Fedex. I‘m mature because I am a responsible adult who doesn’t depend on my government or anyone else to take care of me. I work to take care of myself and don’t blame anyone else when things don’t always go right. I look at myself and what I could have done differently FIRST. I don’t make excuses for when things aren’t going well in my life. I FIX whatever is wrong and do my best not to make that same mistake. If I couldn’t afford to live somewhere, I would either move or get roommates, not constantly whine about how expensive everything is.

Last edited:

rickyb

What does me being a single mother and working for FedEx have to do with loving my country? Another sign of immaturity by you is you can’t even write like an adult. Also, you can’t stay on topic. You always go down some road that no one was even thinking of. Maybe you need Ritalin or something.

And no, I don’t think I’m mature because I was a single mother and work for Fedex. I‘m mature because I am a responsible adult who doesn’t depend on my government or anyone else to take care of me. I work to take care of myself and don’t blame anyone else when things don’t always go right. I look at myself and what I could have done differently FIRST. I don’t make excuses for when things aren’t going well in my life. I FIX whatever is wrong and do my best not to make that same mistake. If I couldn’t afford to live somewhere, I would either move or get roommates, not whine about how expensive everything is.
Everything is getting expensive everywhere sherlock. tuition is expensive on this whole continent. so by ur logic a stripper or war criminal or drug dealer are mature bc they have money?

Wat do u do for ur country anyways besides ur job and perpetuating myths about it? probably nothing. Real mature bradley

rickyb

There is a direct breed of Americans that make up half the country.
If you're proud to be an American, they call you arrogant.
If you believe in individual responsibility, they call you a racist.
If you have a moral standard and believe in God, you're mocked, and they tell you that you don't believe in science.
If you disagree with them, there is no balanced discussion and you are an intolerable extremest.

United States? I don't think we have ever been more divided or fractured.
Op needs doesnt want to have a discussion and sticks her head in the sand bc im too poor supposedly which she conflates with immaturity

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Op needs doesnt want to have a discussion and sticks her head in the sand bc im too poor supposedly which she conflates with immaturity
The fact that you’re poor isn’t a sign of your immaturity. The fact that you’re poor and choose to whine about it and not do anything to change it is a sign of your immaturity. Big difference.

rickyb

The fact that you’re poor isn’t a sign of your immaturity. The fact that you’re poor and choose to whine about it and not do anything to change it is a sign of your immaturity. Big difference.
Im not poor either i work at a hospital with a real pension partly bc i got some education instead of being a single mother