American Insurrection

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
The Insurrection of Jan 6th and the violence of white supremacist groups including Trump Republicans isn't over.
Please watch the PBS Frontline episode "American Insurrection"
Before you respond.

rickyb

The Insurrection of Jan 6th and the violence of white supremacist groups including Trump Republicans isn't over.
Before you respond.

the jobs are crappy and their leaders sold them out decades ago and now theyre very angry

trump was too inept to have a successful coup. next time u might not be so fortunate

vantexan

Before you respond.

Yeah, it was an insurrection. A bunch of unarmed shouting middle aged men were going to bring down the world's most powerful government. The really scary part is people like you actually think that's possible.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Yeah, it was an insurrection. A bunch of unarmed shouting middle aged men were going to bring down the world's most powerful government. The really scary part is people like you actually think that's possible.
I did ask people to watch the show first. Watch the show before you make inaccurate comments like this^^^

Pay attention to the zipties. They were hunting members of congress and not so they can feed them Skiddles.

vantexan

I did ask people to watch the show first. Watch the show before you make inaccurate comments like this^^^

Pay attention to the zipties. They were hunting members of congress and not so they can feed them Skiddles.

Where were the guns? And what about the FBI's involvement? Why isn't the government releasing all of the security video? Why didn't Pelosi greatly increase Capitol security when it was requested? As always everything was about using the situation to hurt Trump and keep him from running again. The Jan. 6th commission is nothing but an attempt to keep Trump from running again. They kept Republicans off the commission who would ask the wrong questions. We've already seen in this administration efforts to fool the public with outright lies. To protect Biden from questions about his cognitive health. To push a radical agenda. Lincoln I believe said something to the effect of you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time. Everyone knows what's going on here, but people like you think that it can be spun into something positive. To quote the great orator Barack Obama: "you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
the jobs are crappy and their leaders sold them out decades ago and now theyre very angry

trump was too inept to have a successful coup. next time u might not be so fortunate
I’m curious what you consider a non-crappy job? Also, you DO know someone has to do the crappy jobs, don’t you? There is no Crappy Job Fairy who empties Porta-Potties or picks up garbage in the middle of the night.

rickyb

I’m curious what you consider a non-crappy job? Also, you DO know someone has to do the crappy jobs, don’t you? There is no Crappy Job Fairy who empties Porta-Potties or picks up garbage in the middle of the night.
I was just thinking of u

Anywho unionized and "those who work in the mills ought to own them"

vantexan

As someone who has cleaned restrooms in a supermarket truer words have never been spoken.

vantexan

I’ll do any job that isn’t illegal or immoral, but I draw the line at cleaning bathrooms, public or private, except for the ones in my house.
The ladies restrooms at Publix were always trashed by the end of the day because they were 90% of the customers. What was worse was working in a convenience store for 10 months. People would come in drunk late at night and do some unspeakable things. After all of that FedEx had its moments but I often reminded myself I could be doing a lot worse for less money.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Before you respond.

You mean like these guys from Jan 6th Part II: Electric Boogaloo?

glowies.png

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Where were the guns? And what about the FBI's involvement? Why isn't the government releasing all of the security video? Why didn't Pelosi greatly increase Capitol security when it was requested? As always everything was about using the situation to hurt Trump and keep him from running again. The Jan. 6th commission is nothing but an attempt to keep Trump from running again. They kept Republicans off the commission who would ask the wrong questions. We've already seen in this administration efforts to fool the public with outright lies. To protect Biden from questions about his cognitive health. To push a radical agenda. Lincoln I believe said something to the effect of you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time. Everyone knows what's going on here, but people like you think that it can be spun into something positive. To quote the great orator Barack Obama: "you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig."
Blame the victims…????

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Which victims are you referring too? The lady who was shot in the neck for climbing through a window?
The lady who jumped though a window that was smashed by a mob screaming violent threats that lead to a hallway where members of Congress were evacuating? The facts that more insurrectionist weren’t killed shows you the superhuman restraint exercises by capitol police on that day.

vantexan

The lady who jumped though a window that was smashed on a door by a mob screaming violent threats that lead to a hallway where members of Congress were evacuating? The facts that more insurrectionist weren’t killed shows you the superhuman restraint exercises capitol police on that day.
The fact that video shows capitol police nicely chatting with protesters belies the fact that most protesters were "insurrectionists."