American Insurrection

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d post the video, but you don’t like that.
Trump did not instigate the Capitol riot.
That's why he was completely exonerated.

You people push the same lie over and over about how he used the word fight. You know that's a commonly used political term.

Time for your enema Karen. Way full of crap

bbsam

Staff member

You people push the same lie over and over about how he used the word fight. You know that's a commonly used political term.

I’d post the video, but you don’t like that. I’d even post the video of the “patriots” explaining that the former president invited them there. But you don’t like that. Facts seem to bother you.

Box Ox

I’d post the video, but you don’t like that. I’d even post the video of the “patriots” explaining that the former president invited them there. But you don’t like that. Facts seem to bother you.

FBI plants just doing their acting! Fake newwwwwwws. :)

Poop Head

Judge me.
Why should I make up good things about Biden? Don’t i make fun of you for bowing and scraping to a politician and making up grandiose ideas of his greatness? Would be silly for me to do the same, eh?
I hope trump builds a statue of himself, so big that it can be seen from space.

Trump 2024

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d post the video, but you don’t like that. I’d even post the video of the “patriots” explaining that the former president invited them there.

Those facts seem to bother you.

bbsam

Staff member

Those facts seem to bother you.
There you go again. Repeating from your bag-o-lies.

vantexan

Uh huh. Time for your enema Karen. Way full of crap.
You don't want to believe anything but Hillary and Barack skipping through fields of daisies while Republicans are all evil. How can a reasonably sophisticated fellow like yourself believe such nonsense?