Americans Are Literally Being Worked To Death

DS

Fenderbender
This in nothing new.Rome was built by slaves,and the folks running the show liked the system.
Not much as changed.

bbsam

Staff member
He is a bit more three dimensional that some of the characters around here which may not appeal to those lacking in depth and substance. You know who you are.:)

Buck Fifty

ICU's quote does not stipulate that the spend rate is less than the make rate ... while living within your means implies that that the spend rate is less than the make rate.

Did it really need too. If you quit using the shampoo and drinking the Koolaid , it goes without saying !!!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
This in nothing new.Rome was built by slaves,and the folks running the show liked the system.
Not much as changed.

Yes Rome was, and its population flourished. It also expanded greatly due to its military, one could also consider them slaves aswell. Yet, in its later days, people became distracted, lazy and pompous. Which inturn lead to its collapse. I cant go out to eat or see friends without seeing the similarites between the two, we certainly are Rome, I often will say.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You nailed it on the head Hoaxter. But then again, people won't be your friend anymore if you don't live as extravagantly as they do. Course, some of us don't consider those people the kind of friends I need....
I have discovered I like internet friends the best.