An interesting article in the papers

montecarlo12

Tieguy,
That might have been the smartest thing you have posted on this website not wanting to get into a debate with a dumb truck driver. I will respect your choice and leave you aloan. Im not much for name calling, maybe I should have kept my liar comment to myself. Just shows me how important it is to have a union in a company, where there are some dishonest people in management. I take it you didnt look into "Lands End". UPS already has this account, not Fedex. I hate to inform you that there was "poor planing" on managements part for peak this year. On CNBC today there were some interesting comments from Peter Cobb of EBags.com. Think maybe you should listen to your very hard working employees. They bust there butts everyday for you and its a slap in the face not to take some blame. Ill leave you aloan now. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Wilyoldvet,
I never asked Ok2bclever not to respond to my post. What makes you think I would ask that from you.(your giving yourself way to much credit) I went back and read a Few of your post. I found #31 of interest. You post things that make you feel all warm and happy. You need thicker skin. I like reading your post but you need to be able to take it if you are willing to dish it out.

montecarlo12

Wily,
by the way im a member on this board which makes me your (=) This Board is for employees, retirees, and shareowners. I have just as much right to share information as you do.

tieguy

Banned
montecarlo12 said:
Tieguy,
That might have been the smartest thing you have posted on this website not wanting to get into a debate with a dumb truck driver. I will respect your choice and leave you aloan. Im not much for name calling, maybe I should have kept my liar comment to myself. Just shows me how important it is to have a union in a company, where there are some dishonest people in management. I take it you didnt look into "Lands End". UPS already has this account, not Fedex. I hate to inform you that there was "poor planing" on managements part for peak this year. On CNBC today there were some interesting comments from Peter Cobb of EBags.com. Think maybe you should listen to your very hard working employees. They bust there butts everyday for you and its a slap in the face not to take some blame. Ill leave you aloan now. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Wilyoldvet,
I never asked Ok2bclever not to respond to my post. What makes you think I would ask that from you.(your giving yourself way to much credit) I went back and read a Few of your post. I found #31 of interest. You post things that make you feel all warm and happy. You need thicker skin. I like reading your post but you need to be able to take it if you are willing to dish it out.

Monte I sat in a meeting a couple of weeks ago with some fairly high up people in my company.Not bragging or trying to put on airs just happened to be there when they visited my district. Many accounts were discussed . No notes taken since much of it I could not discuss in the real world for confidentiality reasons. I suppose I could have been mistaken about the shippers name certainly could be LL Bean. I have nothing but love for old truck drivers. And no most of em are more than happy to show me how much smarter they are then I am if I give them the chance to do so.:lol:
Your clearly loyal to your company and I respect that. Once we get into debating product types and services we get into a lot of grey area because your company is set up differently. That discussion I felt would be a waste of time. I am curious about the 3 percent growth number. The press often misrepresents information they don't understand and I am curious as to whether that number is accurate.

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Gee, how wonderful, now we have monte talking to himself.

Did you notice when you slipped and used your monte persona to try another stupid 2006 jab (where you made the mistake :lol:) that your coward persona was using.

I know, you were just using something the completely separate coward had stated, right.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! :lol:

You don't need to direct me to where you made the mistake or misclaim, I'll just use your direct quote.

Anonymous Coward said:
If you would like me to list the sorting facilities and hubs opening up in 2006 and early 2007 aloan I will.

That clearly states 2006 & 2007.

And here you are in 2005, I'd say you were the one that cannot count days.

See you sometime next year at the earliest! :tongue_sm

PS - I especially like your use of aloan rather than alone.

Seems rather appropriate for an employee of a debt ridden company.
And monte, I don't need to see if you are saying something true, your lips are moving so of course it's brown envy time again.:lol:

montecarlo12

Ok2bclever,
perfect, when I let Tieguy off the hook I get you on the line. I love how when you have nothing elese to say we go back to my poor spelling. I will have to start reading my post for mistakes for now on to take away your glory. To be fair you should correct others also. Im not going to go into your simple minded games and be pulled into "Brown Envy" If that is your answer for everything that is fine. Im more interested in what educated people have to say. Its to bad your stuck on the 2006 and 2007 thing. I wont correct you, I did suggest that you should ask for some help with all that tuff trivia though. Truck drivers are often thought of as having a limited education even though many of us went to college to further our educations. As a secretary...errrrr I ment clerk you must be used to checking for spelling errors:surrender

montecarlo12

ok2basecretary,
move the stapler and paperwork aside,
I not only have a large brain but I even have a larger heart. Im going to help you with your problem. It hurts me to see you struggle.
anonymous is post #21
your post is #29
anonymous is #32
your post is #40
anonymous is #41
montecarlo12 is #42

Its not trivia...I did notice you didnt post after reading the article. Thats just you being yourself though.

ok2bclever

I Re Member
You are much more insulting (well, you try) this time around, but not much more effective or believable.

Must not be going so good at fedex for you lately, huh?

Fire away about my intelligence or what I do, I am secure about myself and it would take at least a peer to make it even insulting.

I am safe from a wannabee UPSer like yourself.:thumbup1:

I have noticed the pattern you always take though.

Every argument you turn into it doesn't count because it isn't one or the other of your "one" company.

Always the "are you talking about the elite express or the ground ?" crud.

Actually, I don't have time to correct your inability to spell (full time job), just thought the repetitive mispelling of alone (a loan) that I see you did again in your last attempted repartee to tie was ironic coming from you, the employee of heavily financed fedex.

Sorry if you don't see the humor in that.

I have quite a bit of respect for fellow workers who happen to work for fedex.

Heck, my tennis partner worked for them back when I still played.

I don't have any respect for a pathetic brown envy fedex employee that doesn't have anything better to do than haunt UPS boards trying to go "nananananana" ineffectively.

Go ahead, try for some more infantile insults in the same sentence you are praising your intelligence and kindness. :lol:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
monte

Use the little check with the ABC next to it in the upper right hand corner right above the smiley faces. That should make OK happy.

Best

d

montecarlo12

dannyboy,
thank you. I will try to remember to check spelling before I post.
What will ok2b do if I have no mistakes. I hope it wont effect our close relationship.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I doubt it. He will find some other problem with you sooner or later.

Besides, the only close relationship he has is with tie anyway. Dont think you could improve on that.

d

montecarlo12

dannyboy,
Thank you for the imput.
You dont think he takes Tie's phone calls and gets his coffee do you?
Only playing with you Ok2b. I will leave it aloan. My New Years resolution is to try to be nice to you. I still do have a few days to go though :w00t:

ok2bclever

I Re Member
monte, unfortunately danny has given you wrong information, not really a surprise, the spell checker does not work.
Oh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling. :lol:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Only for you it does not work. But that is because you are so special, isnt it?

How funny. Once again his mouth outruns the brain.

d

tieguy

Banned
Seems to work OK to me. Now I'm just a novice at this stuff but it would seem if one could not get the program to work they might say "hey I can't get this dang thing to work" or is that what Ok was perhaps saying in some type of Michigan dialect when he sang of pipes a calling.

Ok2beclever appears to be quickly changing into Ok2bAhater:ohmy:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
ok2bclever said:
monte, unfortunately danny has given you wrong information, not really a surprise, the spell checker does not work.
I don't blame you for thinking this button was a spell checker, especially since I promised to install one here quite a while ago... The font on that button is really small but if you take a really close look at it you'll notice that the letters have a little line through them. The real function of the button is to add code to produce text with a little line through it [-]like this[/-].

ok2bclever

I Re Member
tie, you would be the last person in the world qualified to know if a spell checker works. :lol::lol::lol:

[-]danny[/-] :thumbup1:, running your mouth and wrong again (perhaps that should be still), perhaps you could tell everyone how the spell checker here works oh know it all.

Cheryl, just so no one is confused with what you just stated, there is no functioning spell checker currently, correct?

A

Anonymous Coward

ok2bclever said:
tie, you would be the last person in the world qualified to know if a spell checker works. :lol::lol::lol:

[-]danny[/-] :thumbup1:, running your mouth and wrong again (perhaps that should be still), perhaps you could tell everyone how the spell checker here works oh know it all.

Cheryl, just so no one is confused with what you just stated, there is no functioning spell checker currently, correct?

indeed there is all knowing one. As you type a message there should be two abc options to the top right one with the line through it and one with the check mark next to it. Clicking on the check mark one gives you the option to download the ispell addition to your browser that allows you to check your spelling. If your using another browzer such as Mozzilla you won;t see the spell check icon. If you had asked instead of flamed someone may have been able to help you sooner.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Oh dear not so clever one. Pull your head out of your posterior and read my post again. I said there is a check mark with an ABC in it. Right above where the ABC is that has a line marked through it. IF you move your pointer across it, it says spell checker. And for intelligent people it works.

Geez for a top of the line shop steward you claim to be, and self proclaimed clever, you sure have to have your hand held even for the simplest of things. Even Monte found it.

Sure glad I dont have my job on the line with you looking out after it.

And as usual, running your mouth ahead of your brain, then asking mamma Boz to verify you are right when you are dead wrong. What an ::censored2::

Stand up and admit you were wrong, at least I thought you were man enough for that. Hell even susie is man enough.

d