An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
To @542thruNthru and anybody else who wants to laugh at his reply to a thread I started or simply bully somebody in general.

To put this message in context: I like to post things I find interesting on my thread 'Learn Something New Everyday.' @542thruNthru commented: "I learned today this thread sucks." Now I'm sure you're (542) giving yourself a high-five and a big pat on the back for thinking you're so clever and funny but let me tell you what it did to me. I read your words and I sat there in shock for a moment, then proceeded to shut down my computer and cry. Instead of posting something that interested you, it was more important for you to cut me up. Why? Just don't read it, yeah?

To cut me up or anybody else for that matter for liking the things I do and wanting to share them is just wrong. I don't care who you are. Have a little consideration.

Please forgive me for not liking all your content; please forgive me for not jumping on the flame-mobile when somebody new comes along; please forgive me for posting threads that interest me; please forgive me for posting threads that I hope newcomers and lurkers will want to reply to; please forgive me for wanting to learn more about others around here and lastly please forgive me for breathing. I forget you and a some others around here are the gate keepers of this site. Schedenfraude and bullying are not cool. And yes, I have a wicked sense of humor. Not for these things, though.

Qwark (Female)
How is this thread not a personal attack on @542thruNthru ?

It’s certainly not on topic for ups discussions.

Maybe today is your first day on the Internet but this advice works for life in general. No one forced you to turn your computer on. No one forced you to join brown cafe. No one forced you to start a thread. Anyone is free to post in that thread. You’re under no obligation to like what was posted. A normal emotional response for anyone over the age of 8 would be to ignore it.

Since you shut down your computer and cried I can only assume you have some serious undiagnosed mental health issues. Ups has tremendous healthcare benefits. Please use them and go get yourself the help that you need.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I get lots of harassment for posting my soup pictures. LoL
View attachment 363985
D556EDF3-43A0-4369-B826-30289F1DE666.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
To @542thruNthru and anybody else who wants to laugh at his reply to a thread I started or simply bully somebody in general.

To put this message in context: I like to post things I find interesting on my thread 'Learn Something New Everyday.' @542thruNthru commented: "I learned today this thread sucks." Now I'm sure you're (542) giving yourself a high-five and a big pat on the back for thinking you're so clever and funny but let me tell you what it did to me. I read your words and I sat there in shock for a moment, then proceeded to shut down my computer and cry. Instead of posting something that interested you, it was more important for you to cut me up. Why? Just don't read it, yeah?

To cut me up or anybody else for that matter for liking the things I do and wanting to share them is just wrong. I don't care who you are. Have a little consideration.

Please forgive me for not liking all your content; please forgive me for not jumping on the flame-mobile when somebody new comes along; please forgive me for posting threads that interest me; please forgive me for posting threads that I hope newcomers and lurkers will want to reply to; please forgive me for wanting to learn more about others around here and lastly please forgive me for breathing. I forget you and a some others around here are the gate keepers of this site. Schedenfraude and bullying are not cool. And yes, I have a wicked sense of humor. Not for these things, though.

Qwark (Female)
YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD

🧔✊

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Name calling is a violation of BC TOS. I try to report it when I observe it. This site has always operated with integrity when I have reported possible violations of TOS.
I think it's weak to report people. The Trump Cultists call me the most horrible things and i simply laugh about it as it speaks volumes about the MAGA crowd. It's nice when people reveal their true colors

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I think it's weak to report people. The Trump Cultists call me the most horrible things and i simply laugh about it as it speaks volumes about the MAGA crowd. It's nice when people reveal their true colors
“Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

This goes for both sides.