An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

Integrity

Binge Poster
Alright alright let just drop it. No need to keep harping on each other. I was just kidding around. Thought she knew that from her own gif but apparently I was mistaken. I apologize. I'd rather this not turn into another vaccine like thread.
Nice post. I really appreciate these comments.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nobody likes a snitch.
I have had some positive feedback and have been shown some appreciation for reporting TOS violations.

If you are defining someone who reports any TOS violations on the BC as a snitch then this refutes your statement that nobody likes a snitch.

I don’t hold to this definition.

PPH_over_9000

“Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

This goes for both sides.

So here's an interesting bit of knowledge that doesn't really make a difference one way or the other: There's literally no original source of Mark Twain ever saying or writing this.

It's been commonly attributed to him thanks to George Carlin (and others) incorrectly popularizing the quote's origin, but if Twain ever uttered those words there isn't any record of it. The most likely source of the quote is much lesser-known:

img.jpg

If you're bored as hell and wouldn't mind learning more about this useless bit of trivia:

Annnnnnnd if you want to take it even further, we could look to Proverbs 26:4 "When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are."

Please don't ask me why I know this, because I don't really have an answer other than I look up stupid stuff and it just sticks.

I have had some positive feedback and have been shown some appreciation for reporting TOS violations.

If you are defining someone who reports any TOS violations on the BC as a snitch then this refutes your statement that nobody likes a snitch.

I don’t hold to this definition.
Everything isn't black and white
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend