An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
To @542thruNthru and anybody else who wants to laugh at his reply to a thread I started or simply bully somebody in general.

To put this message in context: I like to post things I find interesting on my thread 'Learn Something New Everyday.' @542thruNthru commented: "I learned today this thread sucks." Now I'm sure you're (542) giving yourself a high-five and a big pat on the back for thinking you're so clever and funny but let me tell you what it did to me. I read your words and I sat there in shock for a moment, then proceeded to shut down my computer and cry. Instead of posting something that interested you, it was more important for you to cut me up. Why? Just don't read it, yeah?

To cut me up or anybody else for that matter for liking the things I do and wanting to share them is just wrong. I don't care who you are. Have a little consideration.

Please forgive me for not liking all your content; please forgive me for not jumping on the flame-mobile when somebody new comes along; please forgive me for posting threads that interest me; please forgive me for posting threads that I hope newcomers and lurkers will want to reply to; please forgive me for wanting to learn more about others around here and lastly please forgive me for breathing. I forget you and a some others around here are the gate keepers of this site. Schedenfraude and bullying are not cool. And yes, I have a wicked sense of humor. Not for these things, though.

Qwark (Female)

To @542thruNthru and anybody else who wants to laugh at his reply to a thread I started or simply bully somebody in general.

To put this message in context: I like to post things I find interesting on my thread 'Learn Something New Everyday.' @542thruNthru commented: "I learned today this thread sucks." Now I'm sure you're (542) giving yourself a high-five and a big pat on the back for thinking you're so clever and funny but let me tell you what it did to me. I read your words and I sat there in shock for a moment, then proceeded to shut down my computer and cry. Instead of posting something that interested you, it was more important for you to cut me up. Why? Just don't read it, yeah?

To cut me up or anybody else for that matter for liking the things I do and wanting to share them is just wrong. I don't care who you are. Have a little consideration.

Please forgive me for not liking all your content; please forgive me for not jumping on the flame-mobile when somebody new comes along; please forgive me for posting threads that interest me; please forgive me for posting threads that I hope newcomers and lurkers will want to reply to; please forgive me for wanting to learn more about others around here and lastly please forgive me for breathing. I forget you and a some others around here are the gate keepers of this site. Schedenfraude and bullying are not cool. And yes, I have a wicked sense of humor. Not for these things, though.

Qwark (Female)
Post whatever thread you want to, who cares if someone doesn't like your thread or shares the same interests as you .

Post away and have a little bit of fun

Cowboy Mac

Qwark (Female)
Post whatever you want to. There is going to be plenty of sarcasm and roasting and name calling here and at UPS in general. Have to have thicker skin. If you really can’t stand someone, hit the ignore button.

Post whatever you want to. There is going to be plenty of sarcasm and roasting and name calling here and at UPS in general. Have to have thicker skin. If you really can’t stand someone, hit the ignore button.
I get lots of harassment for posting my soup pictures. LoL
IMG_20211130_141655414.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster

Qwark (Female)
Excellent post.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Name calling is a violation of BC TOS. I try to report it when I observe it. This site has always operated with integrity when I have reported possible violations of TOS.

542thruNthru

Qwark (Female)
Wow.. um I was just kidding around. Loosen up toots. :)

UPSER1987

Retired old heads with nothing better to do. Sad way to end their lives.

Block the idiots and you won’t have to read their comments.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well I just helped you learn something about me. I like to kid around. Please feel free to put me on ignore. If something like that sets you off it might be for the best that you don't see other things I say.
Just to chime in.

Just my opinion.

I appreciate kidding around as well but only occasionally and in moderation. But never at the expense of others.

I also never really appreciated or enjoyed being around individuals who seem to have to joke about everything or excessively joke or “kid around”. Especially when they do it at the expense of others.

I always felt they were hiding behind their joking or kidding or they were for some reason afraid of being serious.