Annual hour lunch week

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This isn’t really funny
86A38822-9299-455E-88FF-E4440157415D.gif

upsgrunt

I have no dog in this fight, and I'm not endorsing or defending anyone or any practice, but the less lunch you take, the sooner 9.5 kicks in. That being said, taking more lunch absolutely blows up my miles which is easy money.

Who works for free dummy? Get your facts straight. I take 10 minutes and that’s all that comes out of my dispatch, you all need stronger language in contract.
Which language are you referring to? Wow, 30 years to get that 7th week of vacation? That’s pretty poor language.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's always good to have a couple runners in the loop, they boost the center's numbers which keeps the DM off the center manager's back which keeps the center manager off the least best driver's back. Plus when you're heavy they'll come take some stops off ya.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's always good to have a couple runners in the loop, they boost the center's numbers which keeps the DM off the center manager's back which keeps the center manager off the least best driver's back. Plus when you're heavy they'll come take some stops off ya.
I usually get my two 9.5's over with on Monday & Tuesday. The runner in my loop then gets all my extra work the rest of the week while I coast.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you eat lunch so fast, why not go to the barber and get a haircut too? Of course I am talking city routes with easily accessible stuff haha.