Hour Lunch is No More

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
No more hour lunch in New England even if you want/need to take it. 30 minutes max. Thanks Biden!!!
First off, what does Biden have to do with this? Second, vote no on the supplement and convince enough of your co-workers to do the same. Third vote for different local leaders. Fourth, this is a collective bargaining agreement which means the will of the majority overrides the will of individuals and I personally have not run across a single driver that opposes this. Most of the drivers, especially junior ones would like to no lunch included.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
First off, what does Biden have to do with this? Second, vote no on the supplement and convince enough of your co-workers to do the same. Third vote for different local leaders. Fourth, this is a collective bargaining agreement which means the will of the majority overrides the will of individuals and I personally have not run across a single driver that opposes this. Most of the drivers, especially junior ones would like to no lunch included.

My coworkers are voting no because 30 minutes is still too much for them.

PAS'd out

My coworkers are voting no because 30 minutes is still too much for them.
Can't please everyone. Personally, I wish they had kept the option for us to take the hour lunch if we wanted and given us the option of when in the day to take it. My bigger issue with the supplement is with the lack of change in the forced sixth punch language.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Can't please everyone. Personally, I wish they had kept the option for us to take the hour lunch if we wanted and given us the option of when in the day to take it. My bigger issue with the supplement is with the lack of change in the forced sixth punch language.

Yeah it’s just stupid some regions have language where drivers can pick 30 or 60 and for some reason we couldn’t get that lol?? What is the deal with sixth punch? I thought the master eliminated that for drivers. Although I understand anyone other than drivers can still be forced which is kind of a big oversight imo

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
No RPCD shall be forced on their day off ?
🧔‍♂️✊

PAS'd out

Article 11 Section 1. Process of Reclassifying
a. RPCD workweeks shall be Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday. These two workweek schedules will be staffed in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum except as follows:

Article 66 Section 3
(b) All employees required to report for work on the sixth (6th) report in a payroll period shall be guaranteed a minimum of eight (8) hours’ work at their applicable premium rate of time and one half (1 1/2).

To me, this gives the company the ability to continue to force a sixth punch. The way they do business now exact language has leverage over whatever is intended.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
a. RPCD workweeks shall be Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday. These two workweek schedules will be staffed in accordance with the applicable Supplement, Rider or Addendum except as follows:

Article 66 Section 3
(b) All employees required to report for work on the sixth (6th) report in a payroll period shall be guaranteed a minimum of eight (8) hours’ work at their applicable premium rate of time and one half (1 1/2).

To me, this gives the company the ability to continue to force a sixth punch. The way they do business now exact language has leverage over whatever is intended.
06019833-56B6-4B4D-AF74-0626DE77A9B7.jpeg

😝😝😝

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Article 66 Section 3

The word from our elected officials is forced sixth punch is done. I’m going to cry if they are wrong