Annual hour lunch week

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are going to make statements about your contract, wouldn't it be prudent to know what it says? Not so for some. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the law regarding breaks and meal periods?
An employee who is to work 7 1/2 continuous hours or more shall be provided a meal period of at least 20 minutes. The meal period must be given to an employee no later than 5 hours after beginning work. Illinois has no law regarding breaks. For more information, visit the ODRISA page. (820 ILCS 140/3)

babboo25

Banned
So then locking out the diad during lunch is not an issue.
Yet you accuse me of dishonesty, in your eyes I’m dishonest and a runner just because I don’t take full lunch. You seem bitter that you are required to take a full lunch, I know i would be.

babboo25

Banned
What is the law regarding breaks and meal periods?
An employee who is to work 7 1/2 continuous hours or more shall be provided a meal period of at least 20 minutes. The meal period must be given to an employee no later than 5 hours after beginning work. Illinois has no law regarding breaks. For more information, visit the ODRISA page. (820 ILCS 140/3)
So what’s your point?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I find that very hard to believe , not even one day you skipped your lunch to get home to something important?
We used to be able to do that. We would get paid for all time worked. Those days are over for us. One hour of break must be in the diad.