Annual hour lunch week

Heavy Package

When we leave late after the sort, this is how I roll! FU and your lunch! People need their cologuard kits and amazon pantry stat!

15-UPS-one-day-shippin-meme.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
No way! I want to prove to UPS that I am the best driver in the country. I burn it up out there, cutting through yards and skipping my lunch. The DIAD is nothing but a big video game to me and I am here to make a statement of how good and important I am to UPS. I also want to make my management team hit their numbers. When they look good, I look good.
Yeah!! , who needs to eat when you work 10 hrs a day!

specter208

No
They (management) don't monitor? We do any Diad activity during lunch and you end up on a report. You will be in the office the next day.

The union should demand to see these reports every day. This way, they could "talk" to union brothers and sisters working illegally on the clock.
not sure how that is possible. The DIADs here disable themselves for 30 mins during lunch.

Boston25

New England Supplement has a 1 hour lunch between the 4th and 5th hour. I take everyday. Most drivers in my building either don't take it or they wait til they get back to the building and take it.

I’m ok with that just not the 30 minute requirement.
If everyone actually took their lunch, they might have to put some routes in.

This isn't a Chinese factory we work in .This is America. We can eat lunch like a human being and shouldn't be forced to piss in a bottle.

Keep running and gunning. I'm sure you have never been to a union meeting or had the balls to file a grievance

babboo25

Banned
If everyone actually took their lunch, they might have to put some routes in.

This isn't a Chinese factory we work in .This is America. We can eat lunch like a human being and shouldn't be forced to piss in a bottle.

Keep running and gunning. I'm sure you have never been to a union meeting or had the balls to file a grievance
Funny, you think you know me because I don’t take a 30 minute lunch everyday. If you takes you 30 minutes to eat and piss you need to be in a nursing home old man. 10 paid and 10 unpaid is all I need.