Another 200 stop Saturday

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What percentage of routes get switched over to tues-sat, how do they decide this
No idea. My building is different than most though. We don’t bid routes. All I know, Monday has become everyone’s least favorite day, from preloaders to managers.

MyTripisCut

This kinda sucks, mondays use to be the easiest day here. Early start cause of no air and routes are light. Now UPS wants everyday of the week to suck.
Here, they load half of the Monday routes on Saturday, then finish them on Monday, with a different loader, doing like six trucks since volume is “lighter”. Makes delivering fun.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They cut 2 routes last Saturday, every driver went out with 200+ stops. Everyone was out til 11pm, nobody finished.
Are these pkgs guaranteed on this day and drivers have to empty their trucks? Or is it like kinda like peak Saturdays where you just deliver what you can?

MyTripisCut

Are these pkgs guaranteed on this day and drivers have to empty their trucks? Or is it like kinda like peak Saturdays where you just deliver what you can?
I don’t think anything is technically guaranteed on Saturday except air. But they expect you to empty the truck.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Expect some effed up Mondays.

It was a little silly at first in the town which I deliver in, but now Mondays are my favorite day of the week.

Yes, I have work from 2 other routes. But I start 30 minutes earlier AND I do about 40 stops fewer than I would do on an average day the rest of the week. I don't remember the last time I punched out over 8 hours on a Monday.

MyTripisCut

It was a little silly at first in the town which I deliver in, but now Mondays are my favorite day of the week.

Yes, I have work from 2 other routes. But I start 30 minutes earlier AND I do about 40 stops fewer than I would do on an average day the rest of the week. I don't remember the last time I punched out over 8 hours on a Monday.
Ours started out that way, but they got progressively harder.