Another Clinton Coincidence

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
democratic senator named in court records from epstein case, bill Richardson to
Yes, very interesting allegations.

Giuffre alleged in her own deposition that she was allegedly forced to have sex with Richardson, 71, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking victim named Bill Richardson, George Mitchell in newly released documents

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Giuffre alleged in her own deposition that she was allegedly forced to have sex with Richardson, 71, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and model scout Jean Luc Brunell.

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking victim named Bill Richardson, George Mitchell in newly released documents
and alan derswitch

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

trump dont own hotels

newfie

Interesting how they want to hang this on Trump but crickets chirp about the rest. Epstein was a major Democrat donor, and those were Democrat politicians and businessmen involved, and a lot of them. And amazing how he wasn't on suicide watch after trying to kill himself last week. A cynical person might think they let him live last week so that they could say he kept trying until he accomplished it. Which begs the question why wasn't he on suicide watch? And wouldn't surprise me if any prison guards and officials involved mysteriously die themselves over the next year or two.

there was nothing to hang , it was outright rejected as a criminal case and then outright rejected as a civil case in the two biggest liberal states in the union.

sporty threw it out there to mislead us.

floridays

Just have to dust off the old Roy Moore talking points.
You're correct, he folded, rather the GOP folded without support, hung out to dry as you may say. On strictly unfounded, unsubstantiated allegation in a court of law.

Imagine if the GOP did the same to current Justice Kavanaugh.

Side note

I don't particularly like the guy, I see him as a snake in the grass. I'm on record as saying the same on this forum as well.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1473571778462.gif