Another Clinton Coincidence

Sportello

Are you talking about the guy who recruited young girls through Mar-a-Lago?

This guy?

1562769466346-trump-epstein.jpeg

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Yeah, Epstein dies while his good friend Donald Trump is the most powerful man in the world and you wanna pin this on the Clintons because now private citizen Bill was there too. LOL

Yeah, how many trips did Bubba take out to lolicon island courtesy of his best friend Epstein?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Beats me. Only takes 1 Epstein trip to :censored2: a kid and Donald was certainly along for the ride too.

Of course he was, I'm just waiting for some of the BC faithful to come on here and try to exonerate the Clintons as completely innocent and saviors of the destitute working class.

Box Ox

Of course he was, I'm just waiting for some of the BC faithful to come on here and try to exonerate the Clintons as completely innocent and saviors of the destitute working class.

Oh I definitely don’t think that. The Clintons are probably worse than Claire and Frank Underwood from House of Cards. Just think Bill and Donald Dick were probably both boinking kids.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Didn't the Clinton's know a guy who killed himself by stabbing himself in the back a few times?