Another Closed Thread

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a feeling we won't hear from him for quite some time. I wasn't in chat but if what Dilli has told us is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, Klein will tuck tail and head back across the border. Doesn't he realize she packs heat? (Not to mention she carries a gun)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think he has a crush on you and is pissed cause your outta his league. Also it dosent help his ego that he has no job.

He was bragging last night about how rich his family is and all you have to do is google his family. And then he gets pissed when his FB profile is posted. He wants the attention but he wants it his way. Well life sucks to be him doesn't it.

I have a feeling we won't hear from him for quite some time. I wasn't in chat but if what Dilli has told us is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, Klein will tuck tail and head back across the border. Doesn't he realize she packs heat? (Not to mention she carries a gun)
Maybe he will just get a job and have less free time.

Careful! He`ll send Dudley Do-right after us! Along with the FBI, Interpol, CIA, ASPCA, Nader`s Raiders, and maybe even the Girl Scouts (his favorite, he loves eating brownies).

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Oh he knows. That was mentioned last night too. And fxd and nimnim read everything. In fact the whole chat was copied and sent to Cheryl. It is being dealt with. I was so hot last night that I don't remember half of what was said, either by me or by him but I do know one thing. He better not say one more word to me. Not one. He can apologize til hell freezes over. It will go in one ear and out the other.

A GUN??? as I understand it, she carries 2 45s....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Careful! He`ll send Dudley Do-right after us! Along with the FBI, Interpol, CIA, ASPCA, Nader`s Raiders, and maybe even the Girl Scouts (his favorite, he loves eating brownies).

The threat of the internet stalking is a joke after what he did last night. He deliberately waited til the mods were off. He threatens me with 'pay back time'. He is the one that is stepping on thin ice.

P

pickup

Oh he knows. That was mentioned last night too. And fxd and nimnim read everything. In fact the whole chat was copied and sent to Cheryl. It is being dealt with. I was so hot last night that I don't remember half of what was said, either by me or by him but I do know one thing. He better not say one more word to me. Not one. He can apologize til hell freezes over. It will go in one ear and out the other.

Well first off I want to congratulate Cheryl on the beautiful chat room that we were all in last night. What a fine piece of work. I also hope Cheryl enjoyed her viewing of "ghost town" last night. I would also like Cheryl to know that while I was in the chatroom, none of this tomfoolery was going on during my stay there. I tried my very hardest to play the role of peacemaker and tried to diffuse the tension. Alas, after I left , the chaos apparently erupted. :sad-little:

[video=youtube;Atr4yRv27IQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atr4yRv27IQ[/video]

You were the trouble maker, PickUp, and you know it! First it was "Marge`s give the better pedi-mani the Chez- Andria." Then you wanted to lead a Christian prayer group when you know Sat night is non-denominational!

Revlon has better fingernail polish, Screw You.

iowa boy

The threat of the internet stalking is a joke after what he did last night. He deliberately waited til the mods were off. He threatens me with 'pay back time'. He is the one that is stepping on thin ice.

I think Klein has read too many of SOCKS' posts on here.:dissapointed:

Note to self, always stay on Dilli's good side!!!!!:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
You were the trouble maker, PickUp, and you know it! First it was "Marge`s give the better pedi-mani the Chez- Andria." Then you wanted to lead a Christian prayer group when you know Sat night is non-denominational!

those jersey feeder guys are almost as devious as the ones from Cach.:wink2:

tieguy

Banned
I think Klein has read too many of SOCKS' posts on here.:dissapointed:

Note to self, always stay on Dilli's good side!!!!!:happy-very:

I think we've struck a nerve with Klein. the speculaton about the real intent behind his cuban vacation apparently landed a little too close to home. Most people who are perfectly innocent of any such shennigans would have given us one of those screw you guys responses. Klein acts like maybe we drew a little blood. Sounds like we hit a bullseye with that shot.

Nimnim

The Nim
Yeah, it was an interesting chat. Such a drama night for me, everywhere I went someone had drama and I wasn't drinking enough.

Cheryl did get a copy of the chat from me, up to her how she handles it. I would like to commend fxdwg for trying to keep the peace however futile though.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yeah, it was an interesting chat. Such a drama night for me, everywhere I went someone had drama and I wasn't drinking enough.

Cheryl did get a copy of the chat from me, up to her how she handles it. I would like to commend fxdwg for trying to keep the peace however futile though.

Thank you Nimnim for sending a copy of that to Cheryl. I received a PM from her this morning. I'm sure that once a decision has been made she will let me know.

Fxdwg, thank you also for trying to keep the peace and for trying to defend me.

P

pickup

all I know is that I was trying to divert the discussion by talking about cake recipes, the new curtains in my kitchen, how to make a good cup of coffee, etc. But I can't hold back a flood forever. To all that were there, i apologize for giving up the good fight.

Nimnim

The Nim
all I know is that I was trying to divert the discussion by talking about cake recipes, the new curtains in my kitchen, how to make a good cup of coffee, etc. But I can't hold back a flood forever. To all that were there, i apologize for giving up the good fight.

Don't forget you also brought up Maj-hong, but I get the feeling you don't know anything about it since there was no reply to when I said I get my kons and pons mixed up when I play.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

I especially liked the pink curtains. That was a nice touch, wasn't it? You did an admirable job of trying to stem the flood.

P

pickup

Don't forget you also brought up Maj-hong, but I get the feeling you don't know anything about it since there was no reply to when I said I get my kons and pons mixed up when I play.

oh , I didn't catch that but you're right I don't know too much about maj-hong except some faint memories of ducking flying maj hong tiles as a kid when my mother threw them at me. She got so pissed off that she missed me that she then threw a 4 pound clock at me , which I also ducked . It then went flying through the window. Ahh, now I remember why I often ate supper at my friends' houses.

P

pickup

I especially liked the pink curtains. That was a nice touch, wasn't it? You did an admirable job of trying to stem the flood.

Thank you for remembering. So before the sanctions are laid down, I just want it to be noted I had absolutely positively nothing to do with what went down in that chat room
Err, Nimnim, that copy of the chat that you sent, was it of the Entire Chat that you participated in ? :anxious: