Another Closed Thread

Nimnim

The Nim
Err, Nimnim, that copy of the chat that you sent, was it of the Entire Chat that you participated in ? :anxious:

I only had a chance to copy what was present after I came back from getting some food. I had logged out of the chat to go and it clears it.

Besides what was said before that has pretty much all been said before in the threads of this forum and we were mainly discussing it.

And just in case people are wondering. The log I made was unedited but only started when I came back into the chat at 2:39 am EST, and ended at 4:02 am EST.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thank you for remembering. So before the sanctions are laid down, I just want it to be noted I had absolutely positively nothing to do with what went down in that chat room
Err, Nimnim, that copy of the chat that you sent, was it of the Entire Chat that you participated in ? :anxious:

I will state right here and right now that you did not having anything to do with the fur flying last night/this morning. The yelling and screaming was all me. If there are any broken windows or doors it was all me. If there is any blood left it's because I missed cleaning it up.

P

pickup

I only had a chance to copy what was present after I came back from getting some food. I had logged out of the chat to go and it clears it.

Besides what was said before that has pretty much all been said before in the threads of this forum and we were mainly discussing it.

And just in case people are wondering. The log I made was unedited but only started when I came back into the chat at 2:39 am EST, and ended at 4:02 am EST.

Okay, then I stand by my original assertation that I have no RECOLLECTION of contributing to the mayhem that marred the chatroom .

fxdwg

Long Time Member
To be honest, Klein came out of nowhere with his comments. He started it off with the statement" "OK, it's payback time". Usually things get spooled up, but he really came out of the blue.
He sent me several PM's which I will keep P trying to legitimize his comments. I'm done with him. He has no right to be that way with anyone. Did he even go on the cruise?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
To be honest, Klein came out of nowhere with his comments. He started it off with the statement" "OK, it's payback time". Usually things get spooled up, but he really came out of the blue.
He sent me several PM's which I will keep P trying to legitimize his comments. I'm done with him. He has no right to be that way with anyone. Did he even go on the cruise?
No he was not on the cruise.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
The guy has obviously been keeping things in his mind for months. I dn't know (or care to know) the background, but he came at you pretty hard for some reason.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The guy has obviously been keeping things in his mind for months. I dn't know (or care to know) the background, but he came at you pretty hard for some reason.
We went at it a long time ago about gun control. You can search it. It'll be an old thread. He doesn't think that we have the right to own guns and I am an avid gun enthusiast. His comments didn't set well with me. Just more of his bashing of the U.S.

rod

Retired 22 years
[video=youtube;-Qr9yNRJD1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qr9yNRJD1Y[/video]

Dang - I missed it all- even though I was up at that time watching yet another "That 70s Show" on their marathon weekend.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It was not accidentally closed. Klein decided that he was going to call me a fat ****** (it'll get edited so I will save whomever the time) in chat last night.
There is only one person in the bc cruise pics that could accurately be described as a fat buddy*.

This must have been a case of mistaken identity.

I think he must have been talking about me.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
There is only one person in the bc cruise pics that could accurately be described as a fat buddy*.

I don't think so! I was there, well, maybe not on the cruise, but I did meet you all and you are far from fat, and the "B" word doesn't even belong in your universe, sistah!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

I agree with Stephen. No way no how. He was out of line. He deserves to be out for a period of time, my preference would be forever.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So show me a pic of just how studly KLEIN is? I know he was not on the cruise, sooooo, Im guessing...........maybe not so much?
To call anyone a fat B, you better have evidence, and even then its not acceptable. Not here Not now, Not ever.. If you have no better words in your arsenal, go to hilites for preskooler.