Another customer you want to strangle story

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Ipopsheep, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

I hit a three run game winning homer in little league in 1976 , coach slapped my behind and said great job !!
    Is it to late to press charges ? #metoo!!

2. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Bubba popped you in the butt with a wet towel in the locker room.

... but you liked it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

You'd have to show me a reenactment for me to decide. ;)

4. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

Apparently never too late. At least that's the way some of these women who went to a guys hotel rooms 20 years ago after a night out and were amazed someone made a pass at them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

Was it a firm slap or a gentle caress?

6. Whither

Whither Scofflaw

Stupid part of that manager's beef with me is I had already made a habit of alerting that business in person re: CODs about 5 minutes in advance, then completed other deliveries in the same strip mall. He accused me of rushing him after I warned that I needed the check in hand by the time I had sheeted the 20 non-COD packages or we'd have to try again tomorrow. Needless to say I don't mind being rude to people who spit on my courtesy, hurl insults, and then try (vainly, of course) to threaten my livelihood.

Friday I carted a few 20-30lb boxes into the office of a tire shop and unloaded them at the delivery point. Separate building from the shop, both have same address. Earlier in the week I had been curtly informed all deliveries must go to the office. Very well. Office worker asks who the packages are for. I tell her. "Oh, those go to the shop." I chuckled and reminded her that 2 days ago we had established that the office was the delivery point for all packages. She immediately tried to jab "Are you our new driver or are you just the guy covering for him?" I laughed, "Yes, I'm just the guy covering." "Okay, well ... we can have the shop come and get the packages." "All right, have a great weekend."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  7. Donnybowhunter

Donnybowhunter New Member

Ding dong dash....