Another Day Another School Shooting

Poop Head

Judge me.
And you don't know what you're talking about, once again. Every major news agency in America was there asking questions.
That Michigan prosecutor was more professional than Rudy at Four Seasons Lawn Care. sarcasm
The shooting was entirely preventable. His behavior before the shooting should have been handled accordingly, except Trumplicans would be against it.

Trump supporters are OK with the occasional mass shooting.
Mass shootings every weekend in every major dem metro area. Except they just call them double/triple/multiple homocides.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why do the Trump supporters give me a thumbs down when it comes to Trump making it easier for mentally ill to buy guns?
Who was it that defunded most states mental health facilities and closed them?
Which in turn set the stage for all the homeless camps on the cities streets today.

Working4the1%

Using this logic if someone steals my car and runs someone over I should be charged with manslaughter too. Or gets pulled over and is drunk…..do I get a dui?
Cars are transit…guns are weapons. As a gun owner you are held to a higher standard as a weapon is luxury…not a necessity like transit

Working4the1%

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Working4the1%

A rather odd assumption.
Not every gun owner is a republican , quite a few have no political party association.
And majority of gun owners keep their weapons well maintained to use and locked away.
Wrong..and stolen guns outrageous Stolen Guns Pose a Tremendous Risk to Public Safety | Everytown Research & Policy
56CEE981-9873-40A3-B5BE-4F37947D1B24.png
56CEE981-9873-40A3-B5BE-4F37947D1B24.png