Another Day Another School Shooting

bacha29

Karen McDonald's prosecution of the Crumbley's is generally expected to be a difficult one. Their decision however to run away and hide might help to make them at least look more culpable. Whatever the case when you've got a crazy dangerous kid the last thing you do is give him access to a gun.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cars are transit…guns are weapons. As a gun owner you are held to a higher standard as a weapon is luxury…not a necessity like transit
Yet driver's licenses are a privilege granted by states to people.
I know of many who can't afford a vehicle and consider it a luxury item.

KCJr-Phx

But isn't this group anti-gun , so any "research" is basically just reaffirming their beliefs ?

As a friend has stated many times about all research being done , see who funded this research before believing in it.
He means see if it fits your political alliance before you believe in it.

wilberforce15

The average ghetto mother did not go spend $600 for a brand new automatic plus ammunition for a 15 year old.
No, they just dumped 10,000 hours of toxic violent rhetoric through "music" and broken home drama and excuses of all behavior.

The average ghetto mom is far more enabling than these two, who had a screwed up son, failed to recognize that fact, and got a gun.

PT Car Washer

No, they just dumped 10,000 hours of toxic violent rhetoric through "music" and broken home drama and excuses of all behavior.

The average ghetto mom is far more enabling than these two, who had a screwed up son, failed to recognize that fact, and got a gun.
So you agree that the parents enabled the son by buying him an automatic plus ammunition?

wilberforce15

So you agree that the parents enabled the son by buying him an automatic plus ammunition?
"enabling"?

Maybe. Yet to be seen.

I'm fine with saying they were criminally ignorant and in denial. And that their ignorance rose to the level of criminal neglect of a parental duty. That may not exactly be 'enabling,' but it's certainly criminal. I'm fine with the charges.

And black privilege means none of them will ever answer for far worse parenting fails.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And you were doing so well with the COVID thing. Smh.....
giphy-5-gif.360718

Hey..No offense, fren...I'm a lot of things, but a racist ain't one of them.
Don't be "triggered" by anything from me that you think is racist. If you can't laugh and joke about how pitiful it all is, you're thinking and putting too much into something that's been beat to death.

MAKAVELI

giphy-5-gif.360718

Hey..No offense, fren...I'm a lot of things, but a racist ain't one of them.
Don't be "triggered" by anything from me that you think is racist. If you can't laugh and joke about how pitiful it all is, you're thinking and putting too much into something that's been beat to death.
I'm not sure what you think is funny about a school shooting and to try and make a racist joke about it is just classless. But you do you...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm not sure what you think is funny about a school shooting and to try and make a racist joke about it is just classless. But you do you...
@728ups comments on this thread have been nothing but racist.

Republican Jesus would come kick assView attachment 362047

Nothing will happen. After those 20 little schoolchildren who were between 6 and 7 years old were massacred by Adam Lanza( white male who was taken alive like many White mass shooters) and no gun control reforms were renacted it shows that it will NEVER happen. It looks like the NRA ,Gun Makers and Ammo Makers lobbyists are seeking to get prices raised even higher. Fear sells

Republican Jesus approves!

I am surprised on that one for sure,but it doesn't change the fact that usually White male Mass Shooters are taken alive. Heck the cops even bought Dylan Roof ( a white male mass shooter who murdered 9 people in a church) a meal from Burger King after he was aressted . Carry On

My theory is that the cops dont want to take them alive, they are shot while "resisting" or "escaping" .

all i can say is if someone is going to be a mass shooter and wants to get out alive it helps to be a white male.

Oh lort you are going to trigger these folks with Systematic Racism.
After this his last racist comment, I seen the opportunity to make fun of the racist that he is and laugh at what he had been inferring
Uh-Oh... what rhymes with trigger?
After this I made up a little poem that included white n****rs but that "offended" and was deleted.
Don't worry, you still own the spot on the BC as the top racist.
Classless? Yeah, you just keep doing you and that will happen.

Last edited: