Another example why

watdaflock?

Trump's going to have more than enough to deal with than to have to worry about what union's are doing.
It's not even being pro union. Trump pulled a fast one on all of the Midwestern middle class, blue collar workers who believed he was for them. Reality it's the opposite.

I mention Union specifically because......we are. Looking forward to later when I can laugh and say, "told you so."

rod

Retired 22 years
It's not even being pro union. Trump pulled a fast one on all of the Midwestern middle class, blue collar workers who believed he was for them. Reality it's the opposite.

I mention Union specifically because......we are. Looking forward to later when I can laugh and say, "told you so."

It won't be any different than any other President getting bashed by the "we told you so crowd". They all get their share of bashing. Look at Obama for friend sakes.

Gear

Parts on Order
You act like "union" are a large majority of workers in the country.

Plus the majority of those union workers have average jobs. We're towards the top of the ladder when it comes to compensation. Which puts us in a smaller percentage.