Another Historic Snowstorm Blizzard- Mid-Atlantic- possibly New England

J

jibbs

6 inches gathered on the ground yesterday and there wasn't a flake to be seen today. Whole lot of giant puddles and mudpits, though...

UnconTROLLed

perfection
re: post # 18

I'd forgotten the space between houses elsewhere.........there's 8 ft. between us and the neighbors. Thank goodness we get along and are always passing plates over the wall........neighbors are the best Guinea Pigs.
I don't know the meaning of the word "neighbor", except people living too close.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Anyway, funny TWC mentioning the "fujiwhara" on live-air tonight and the interactions that I described several days ago. It looks like more snow for southern new england.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Anyway, funny TWC mentioning the "fujiwhara" on live-air tonight and the interactions that I described several days ago. It looks like more snow for southern new england.

Looks like the dousche that made me walk up his steep driveway with a 40 lb box of wine (i think purposely) Wed. and Thurs. is getting the ol' EC tomorrow !!!!!!

Sweet justice !! No wine for the weekend !

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I was wondering what ever happened to Todd Gross.
I didn't know ups was your back up plan. Lol

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would like to meet the morons in the cars that ride next to a set of doubles in a snowstorm !! I speed up ,they speed up, I slow down put blinkers on to scare them off and the morons still hang in between the trailers !! W T friend kind of idiots do this ??????

J

jibbs

I would like to meet the morons in the cars that ride next to a set of doubles in a snowstorm !! I speed up ,they speed up, I slow down put blinkers on to scare them off and the morons still hang in between the trailers !! W T friend kind of idiots do this ??????

Someone trying to ensure that the automobile in front of them stays in place so they don't lose track of the median, or even the entire road itself. Just so happened that they chose a relatively bad trailer to buddy up with.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
re: post # 18

I'd forgotten the space between houses elsewhere.........there's 8 ft. between us and the neighbors. Thank goodness we get along and are always passing plates over the wall........neighbors are the best Guinea Pigs.
I don't know the meaning of the word "neighbor", except people living too close.
Exactly i never understood people being friends just because they are neighbors. I'm friends with people I like. My next door neighbors are some of my best friends though. Everyone else on my street I have only spoken to a couple of them even.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Exactly i never understood people being friends just because they are neighbors. I'm friends with people I like. My next door neighbors are some of my best friends though. Everyone else on my street I have only spoken to a couple of them even.
Oh, proximity has nothing to do with it...............because of a flag lot, I have 3 immediate neighbors.......the gay guys (they're ok and quiet), the couple we like real well and Judith. Perhaps you have heard me talk of Judith over the past few years. She's the neighborhood beeatch and people reporter. Everybody on the street hates her guts.....she's made her own bed by reporting friends & neighbors for imagined infractions.

There's no forced waving as she drives into her garage. There are block parties and those are the only people , Judith & Franklin who aren't invited.

I've run into her in the store but all she ever has in her cart is the huge bottle of vodka.......she avoids me like the plague. Long ago she told me that she didn't understand why people didn't have a cocktail in the p.m. Broad, there are people in the world who don't drink, doh!
She recently had one of those lip injections that make you look like fishlips. OMG!!

She and hubby are from the Cleveland area and I would've expected more from the Midwest. He went to Case Western and reads X-rays in his home.........he has no bedside manner at all........I call him the Ghoul! He runs the business out of his home and gets lots and lots of deliveries......UPS, FDX, Private Courier, etc. Noisy as hell!
For some reason, they get a pass.............even though many have reported the infraction. You can't run a business from your home.

I have a witch I put out at halloween and she wears a small nametag that says, "Judith".