ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

vantexan

Illinois governor is whom you cited with power to allow Trump to act.
Illinois governor, whether Democrat or Republican, has to authorize Federal troops to enter the State. But Chicago itself is a Democrat stronghold. The reason Chicago, not Illinois, but Chicago is in the condition it's in is due to liberal Democrat policies. Same for Baltimore and other Democrat run cities.

yadadamean116

A study from the University of Chicago looked at 99 inmates at the Cook County Jail in Chicago. It found only about 3 percent of inmates who used a gun bought it at a gun store.

bbsam

Staff member
You know they do. Can't blame the white man for hood shootings forever. Hard truths need to be embraced before things will get better.
Who’s blaming white people? I asked who’s discouraging police presence in Englewood.

i don’t even know the government of Englewood. Do you? Could be a black majority.

Box Ox

Illinois governor, whether Democrat or Republican, has to authorize Federal troops to enter the State.

That would be embracing hard truths that these communities need serious protection from themselves. Whoever did authorize federal troops would be branded a racist.

Box Ox

Democrats

Yep. White people are always the go-to for blame now. Last week NPR, CNN and MSNBC were all obsessed with making the argument that black candidates were pushed out of the latest debate because white people don't want to vote for a black person for President.

Hey guys, I and a buttload of moderates voted for Obama twice. And he became President twice. It's not a racial thing at all. But it's the easiest way for TDSers to pass the buck when it comes to minority problems.