ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

bbsam

Staff member
That's a stupid opinion.

Your liberal tears are really flowing lately. Have you been double dosing on NPR nonsense or something?
So tell me.
What fault does our republican president take responsibility for?

I’ll wait while you come up with a reason to blame somebody else for his lack of personal responsibility.

vantexan

So tell me.
What fault does our republican president take responsibility for?

I’ll wait while you come up with a reason to blame somebody else for his lack of personal responsibility.
Is he supposed to take responsibility for fabricated narratives intended to destroy his presidency?

bbsam

Staff member
Is he supposed to take responsibility for fabricated narratives intended to destroy his presidency?
Again. What has he taken personal responsibility for? Or is he truly the second coming?

Republicans are about personal responsibility, right?

Box Ox

The guy takes ZERO personal responsibility.

Trump bad man. I agree. But it won’t matter enough at the polls. Trump has been getting a lot of good stuff done. Just last week: trade deals, Space Force, raising the smoking and vaping age to 21 and getting funding for his border wall.

Meanwhile, Democrats are crying about the lack of black people on debate stages and screaming “Trump bad man” over and over again. Just not gonna work out for them. And Pelosi had better :censored2: or get off the pot with those articles of impeachment.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump bad man. I agree. But it won’t matter enough at the polls. Trump has been getting a lot of good stuff done. Just last week: trade deals, Space Force, raising the smoking and vaping age to 21 and getting funding for his border wall.

Meanwhile, Democrats are crying about the lack of black people on debate stages and screaming “Trump bad man” over and over again. Just not gonna work out for them. And Pelosi had better :censored2: or get off the pot with those articles of impeachment.
No.

The claim was about personal responsibility.

Republicans are all about that. Right?

vantexan

You made the claim that Republicans are the party of personal responsibility.
Back it up.
Chief, if your party is pushing canceling student loan debt, complete government takeover of healthcare, decriminalization of drugs, not prosecuting for certain amounts of theft, etc, etc, etc, how can the Republicans NOT be the party of personal responsibility?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Chief, if your party is pushing canceling student loan debt, complete government takeover of healthcare, decriminalization of drugs, not prosecuting for certain amounts of theft, etc, etc, etc, how can the Republicans NOT be the party of personal responsibility?

Trump is the least personally responsible person perhaps ever. He blames anything bad on everyone else, but accepts all credit for anything good. A complete whining crybaby who cries "UNFAIR" when anyone questions him.

#1. Talking point/won't happen
#2. Talking point/won't happen
#3. Untrue
#4 Untrue, but politicians of both parties have been vacating convictions for low level drug offenders.

Perhaps you should talk to Matt Bevins about being tough on crime and drugs...great Republican. Or Matt Shea, who wanted to create a private Christian Army and worked together with the Bundy's to assist their takeover of a federal facility in Oregon.

Republicans only care about one thing: MONEY

bbsam

Staff member
You still haven’t addressed the question.
Your claim is that the Republicans are the party of personal responsibility and yet can’t point to anything that the leader of the party takes personal responsibility for.