ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

cachmeifucan

I'm in suburbs of chiraq still too close. Anywho the stupid news is now blaming the weather wow. I think it was abc ch 7 this morning has nothing to do with self control or morals.

cachmeifucan

Chicago just passed 500 murders this weekend and the great weather is to blame. Gosh darned 40 degree weather in December. We should make laws it has to be cold in winter. I get it now it's global warmings fault I was wrong this whole time. I thought people killed people but I guess it's global warming killin people in Chicago.

cachmeifucan

Everyone else to blame but the shooter. Don't worry with the mass exodus of the people of Chicago all the low life's bringing their ways to a red state for handouts near you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If we leave those people alone long enough they'll kill each other.

Trump was going to "fix" Chicago. In fact, he's been there several times to tell everyone and act tough. It used to be one of his campaign talking points about how it was all Obama's fault.

You're up to bat, Donnie. It looks like you're hitting .000.

It's Trump's fault now. He owns it, and because the "Blacks Love Him", he has no excuses.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Obamas kids---let them play.
we were just talking about this yesterday while we were watching a documentary about biker gangs and mobsters in Canada. they said the same thing about this and gangland wars in New York and other cities.

let them wipe each other out........until an innocent child or person gets killed in the crossfire.

that is why it has to be stopped as soon as possible.