ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You really don't have anything to say but back up your buddies and call people names.

Pathetic that's all you got.

I got H has failed to protect the members pensions.

H has VP's on his slate that the IRB has charged with multiple counts of corruption including racketeering.

Another VP has been found guilty of threatening the rank and file.

H has pretty much crawled into bed with the CEO's of various companies and has sold us out by negotiating concessionary contracts.

But hey, you keep calling people punks.

Let me know how that works out for you.
And in your dreams our union will be handled by fairies and unicorns. That will show big business. They can ride up to the barns on their peewee Herman bikes. That will definitely scare CEO's.

You really don't have anything to say but back up your buddies and call people names.

H has VP's on his slate that the IRB has charged with multiple counts of corruption including racketeering.

H has pretty much crawled into bed with the CEO's of various companies and has sold us out by negotiating concessionary contracts.

Huh??? You keep regurgitating the same crap over and over and over again and you act like you are reinventing the atom.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And in your dreams our union will be handled by fairies and unicorns. That will show big business. They can ride up to the barns on their peewee Herman bikes. That will definitely scare CEO's.
You got crap.

And you know it too.

Just read your post.

FZ will be a better GP than H, because he's a bether man than H.

wide load

What would Z do? I don't see him talking about his pension reform. Z is upset for getting kicked off car haul.

wide load

Don't do Facebook don't want some of these creepers following me.
It's probably a waste of time but I would love to hear his lies and propaganda
It's probably the one where he talks about his diverse slate of nobodies. How they will have a full slate at the convention but they haven't convinced any other saps yet. Then he will make some open campaign promises like, "We need better contracts, better pensions, better everything." and some people are too naive to understand the difference between a promise and results.