ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

The Silent Bang

Weak!!!
You see how limited your creativity is, you have to resort to pictures and quotes from from the net..
Google searching thoughts must be really frustrating for you !! ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

LagunaBrown

Weak!!!
You see how limited your creativity is, you have to resort to pictures and quotes from from the net..
Google searching thoughts must be really frustrating for you !! ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
All you give is BS, empty promises and water sandwiches. This whole thread is lame! Just jump in and dedicate time with the local or put your name on a ballot. It is simple. You can save your threats and big plans untill you finally have the balls to put your name on the line. Otherwise most people are just gonna come in here to watch us bag on you.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

All you give is BS, empty promises and water sandwiches. This whole thread is lame! Just jump in and dedicate time with the local or put your name on a ballot. It is simple. You can save your threats and big plans untill you finally have the balls to put your name on the line. Otherwise most people are just gonna come in here to watch us bag on you.
You really think you have the upper hand! How cute is that ???
Like you said "watch us" You have to resort to having someone help you and come to your rescue every time you get dealt with ... PM'ng your cohorts to attack me is your only option.. I'm with no one here, i have no friends or like wide-load commented "cousins" here ...
I stand alone and you the weakling that you are need help! Just goes to show what type of man you are... Weak!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Like you said "watch us" You have to resort to having someone help you and come to your rescue every time you get dealt with ... PM'ng your cohorts to attack me is your only option.. I'm with no one here, i have no friends or like wide-load commented "cousins" here ...
I stand alone and you the weakling that you are need help! Just goes to show what type of man you are... Weak!
No surprise there bag.....you really have no friends......what a shocker........by the way what angel tickets are available this year and how did you do with the gift cards.......oh wait that was last years sky is falling at 952 thread

LagunaBrown

Really? "You stand alone" under a anonymous screen name. How valiant of a Teamster you are! Besides your not alone when your puppy dog realclown1 likes what you say........Ha ha ha! Why can't you admit he is clueless? Are you that desperate you need Edgar's TDU votes at election time? Trust me all your TDU connections will be exposed at election time! You are a goofball and had your chance at doing something good for the local and JC but you failed at it. The fact that you refuse to accept an olive beach when it is laid before you only validates that you are a scorn soul, nor do you really have the ambitions to make anything better. In fact it amplifies that you want to try to take the easy way out in an effort to get elected into a position that you do not have the skill set to earn. Many of us here are in positions that when you need a hand we will still be there for you no matter what because you are a fellow Teamster (even though you are a complete A-hole). You see doing what is right and just is what being a man is and not your delusions of grandeur. Face it bag you are just a guy on the sidelines that can't stop thinking you got the stuff to be great but in reality your just a benchwarmer. You should spend more time and effort on the things you can effect in your roll as a team member instead..

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Really? "You stand alone" under a anonymous screen name. How valiant of a Teamster you are! Besides your not alone when your puppy dog realclown1 likes what you say........Ha ha ha! Why can't you admit he is clueless? Are you that desperate you need Edgar's TDU votes at election time? Trust me all your TDU connections will be exposed at election time! You are a goofball and had your chance at doing something good for the local and JC but you failed at it. The fact that you refuse to accept an olive beach when it is laid before you only validates that you are a scorn soul, nor do you really have the ambitions to make anything better. In fact it amplifies that you want to try to take the easy way out in an effort to get elected into a position that you do not have the skill set to earn. Many of us here are in positions that when you need a hand we will still be there for you no matter what because you are a fellow Teamster (even though you are a complete A-hole). You see doing what is right and just is what being a man is and not your delusions of grandeur. Face it bag you are just a guy on the sidelines that can't stop thinking you got the stuff to be great but in reality your just a benchwarmer. You should spend more time and effort on the things you can effect in your roll as a team member instead..
If your whole perception of this website is "likes" then you are really living in a fantasy world! You think that just because someone likes my post they are with me ??? ha ha ha ha !!! Dude lay low for a while and get yourself together! Your a mess!!
So all (my) TDU connections will be exposed ?? What a dweeb you are!! The only TDU that is being exposed is YOU and we have the proof to prove it ... Think back really hard of your past and then we'll talk ... All in due time ...

An "olive branch" ?? Are you smoking crack again ??
You don't know what i've done, fact is you don't even know who i am! Your guessing, and attempting to pin point but you got nothing!
So many of you are in a position to help ??? Really? Why don't you spread that generosity over to your heros at the local because they help no one ..

You don't know what i've done, fact is you don't even know who i am! Your guessing, and attempting to pin point but you got nothing!
So many of you are in a position to help ??? Really? Why don't you spread that generosity over to your heros at the local because they help no one ..
Are you scared for anyone to find out who you are or something? You don't work for ups so I really wouldn't see it as a big deal. It's not like YRC is all over this board.

The Silent Bang

In fact it amplifies that you want to try to take the easy way out in an effort to get elected into a position that you do not have the skill set to earn.
The easy way out ??? Out of what ??? This is going to be your battle cry at election time .. We know what your camps ONLY defense will be to anyone running against them ...
And what skill set would that be ??? The same skill set that PKly, GMrtz, DMac, DBrew, DMet, were born with?? Would that be the same skill set that has failed our members?
I truly believe your terrified of whats to come, There's a sleeping giant out there! Ask PK what that that term means! He knows it very well!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And you don't answer simple questions.

Did PK tell you not to answer, or is that the chicken in you?

The Silent Bang

Are you scared for anyone to find out who you are or something? You don't work for ups so I really wouldn't see it as a big deal. It's not like YRC is all over this board.
Are you scared ?? Cause last i saw you were bobing and weaving when someone was exposing you! I saw how you attached yourself to one comment to squash any attempt of further exposure ..

Are you scared ?? Cause last i saw you were bobing and weaving when someone was exposing you! I saw how you attached yourself to one comment to squash any attempt of further exposure ..
I have know idea what you are talking about. Obviously you aren't going to answer my question. I'm a fictional character in the Internet universe. You seem to be so much more. Seeing that you work for YRC and you troll a ups forum I was just wondering.

The Silent Bang

I have know idea what you are talking about. Obviously you aren't going to answer my question. I'm a fictional character in the Internet universe. You seem to be so much more. Seeing that you work for YRC and you troll a ups forum I was just wondering.
Yeah let you tell it !! ha ha ha ha

LagunaBrown

The easy way out ??? Out of what ??? This is going to be your battle cry at election time .. We know what your camps ONLY defense will be to anyone running against them ...
And what skill set would that be ??? The same skill set that PKly, GMrtz, DMac, DBrew, DMet, were born with?? Would that be the same skill set that has failed our members?
I truly believe your terrified of whats to come, There's a sleeping giant out there! Ask PK what that that term means! He knows it very well!
Look at you serving water sandwiches 24/7. You have been making empty promises since 2012 which is coincidentally around the time of the 2013 local election. May I remind you both challenging slates combined still would not have beat the incumbents. Do you think anyone takes you seriously after 4 years of crap talk! I think your "Terrified" because your all in, desperate and going to be exposed for the turd you are. As for me why would I be worried? I am actually gonna feel guilty that I can watch all the entertainment of your road circus comedy show for free! It's not like I'm on the E-board but you can bet your booty I got their back.

Last edited:

realbrown1

No surprise there bag.....you really have no friends......what a shocker........by the way what angel tickets are available this year and how did you do with the gift cards.......oh wait that was last years sky is falling at 952 thread
Typical me-ster OG cheerleader speak.

Nothing new.

More mud slinging.

And you are actually defending 952's net assets being -$410k in the whole?

Figures.

You probably defend H's VP R.A.'s corruption.

Don't you?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Typical me-ster OG cheerleader speak.

Nothing new.

More mud slinging.

And you are actually defending 952's net assets being -$410k in the whole?

Figures.

You probably defend H's VP R.A.'s corruption.

Don't you?
He said he has no friends......I wasn't surprised.....same as if you said you have no friends......again I wouldn't be surprised......and was it wrong of me to ask about a thread from last year when you and bag said pk was guilty about angel tickets not being used correctly and gift cards not being used correctly and how corrupt he is........obviously you and bag were mudslinging and you lying......so why should I believe you guys now...........I feel bad for Laguna having to explain everything to you guys over and over with facts and documentation to back it up......I also feel bad you both u and bag because Laguna constantly makes you guys look like fools and uneducated on this forum and you guys don't see it

realbrown1

He said he has no friends......I wasn't surprised.....same as if you said you have no friends......again I wouldn't be surprised......and was it wrong of me to ask about a thread from last year when you and bag said pk was guilty about angel tickets not being used correctly and gift cards not being used correctly and how corrupt he is........obviously you and bag were mudslinging and you lying......so why should I believe you guys now...........I feel bad for Laguna having to explain everything to you guys over and over with facts and documentation to back it up......I also feel bad you both u and bag because Laguna constantly makes you guys look like fools and uneducated on this forum and you guys don't see it
I said that having the Angel tickets was a misuse of union funds.

I still believe that especially given the fact that our local is so broke.

To bad you don't know Laguna

Last edited by a moderator: