ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

He said he has no friends......I wasn't surprised.....same as if you said you have no friends......again I wouldn't be surprised......and was it wrong of me to ask about a thread from last year when you and bag said pk was guilty about angel tickets not being used correctly and gift cards not being used correctly and how corrupt he is........obviously you and bag were mudslinging and you lying......so why should I believe you guys now...........I feel bad for Laguna having to explain everything to you guys over and over with facts and documentation to back it up......I also feel bad you both u and bag because Laguna constantly makes you guys look like fools and uneducated on this forum and you guys don't see it
You don't have to feel bad for Laguna cause he's owning these trolls like a boss and he's got good teamsters such as you and I showing solidarity and giving it right back to the rightToWork RealTroll1 and the bag. Those two are both posting form the same basement.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You don't have to feel bad for Laguna cause he's owning these trolls like a boss and he's got good teamsters such as you and I showing solidarity and giving it right back to the rightToWork RealTroll1 and the bag. Those two are both posting form the same basement.
I just feel bad he has to explain it 10-20 times and these guys still don't get it

LagunaBrown

I also feel bad you both u and bag because Laguna constantly makes you guys look like fools and uneducated on this forum and you guys don't see it
Want some more?

Edgar was telling people that the local threw him under the bus but Edgar was lying again! He filed N.R.L.B. charges and got DENIED!

NLRB case #21-CB-088345 (Public records)

We have carefully investigated and considered your charge that TEAMSTERS LOCAL
952 has violated the National Labor Relations Act.

Decision to Dismiss: Based on that investigation, I have concluded that further

proceedings are not warranted and I am dismissing your charge for the following reasons:

The Union, has failed and/or refused to process your grievance regarding your disqualification as a
driver by your employer for reasons that are arbitrary, discriminatory, or in bad faith. Contrary
to your assertions, the evidence revealed that the Union has filed and processed two grievances
on your behalf for being disqualified as a driver. As to the most recent grievance, the

investigation revealed that the Union made the decision to not pursue this grievance to arbitration
primarily because it had lost a prior similar grievance on your behalf at arbitration.
Ultimately, the investigation concluded that the Union’s actions were undertaken due to
legitimate reasons. Further, the investigation failed to reveal any compelling evidence that the
Union representatives handling your grievance harbored any hostility or animus toward you.
Finally, there is no evidence that the Union’s actions were based
upon any discriminatory considerations.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Want some more?

Edgar was telling people that the local threw him under the bus but Edgar was lying again! He filed N.R.L.B. charges and got DENIED!

proceedings are not warranted and I am dismissing your charge for the following reasons:

The Union, has failed and/or refused to process your grievance regarding your disqualification as a
driver by your employer for reasons that are arbitrary, discriminatory, or in bad faith. Contrary
to your assertions, the evidence revealed that the Union has filed and processed two grievances
on your behalf for being disqualified as a driver. As to the most recent grievance, the

investigation revealed that the Union made the decision to not pursue this grievance to arbitration
primarily because it had lost a prior similar grievance on your behalf at arbitration.
Ultimately, the investigation concluded that the Union’s actions were undertaken due to
legitimate reasons. Further, the investigation failed to reveal any compelling evidence that the
Union representatives handling your grievance harbored any hostility or animus toward you.
Didn't they disqualify him after his 30th day was over?

How is that not a winnable case?

The Silent Bang

Isn't it funny that you have people here that are backing your play and aren't even members of Local 952. They take your word as gospel. Remember something Laguna we (me and you) know the truth about what's going on, even though you try to deter the truth to make your side look good. The more you defend what's going on the harder we're going to come after you. You won't have these bozos defend you out in the real world.

LagunaBrown

Isn't it funny that you have people here that are backing your play and aren't even members of Local 952. They take your word as gospel. Remember something Laguna we (me and you) know the truth about what's going on, even though you try to deter the truth to make your side look good. The more you defend what's going on the harder we're going to come after you. You won't have these bozos defend you out in the real world.
Is that some kind of threat? You came here picking a fight with me. Piss off. For all I know you could be Edgar or MD. Once again the fact of the matter is you should be helping stop their lies but you don't. You should not post the locals business negatively online and you should man up and take your issues to the hall. You are a nobody and I'm so deep into your head that everyone can see how obviously obsessed you are with me. Funny thing is I ain't even in the game and I am schooling you. I hope your slate is not as green as you or you will be in worst trouble than I thought.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Is that some kind of threat? You came here picking a fight with me. Piss off. For all I know you could be Edgar or MD. Once again the fact of the matter is you should be helping stop their lies but you don't. You should not post the locals business negatively online and you should man up and take your issues to the hall. You are a nobody and I'm so deep into your head that everyone can see how obviously obsessed you are with me. Funny thing is I ain't even in the game and I am schooling you. I hope your slate is not as green as you or you will be in worst trouble than I thought.
When have i ever made comments or tagged along with what they are posting? I am and have always been about the poor representation of our members.
Your issue is that i post negative comments about our local and it's staff, but you see i have brought up numerous issues to PK, members have flooded the local with issues concerning their BA's, petitions have been filed and what has been done? Nothing!
As for you "schooling" me .... Please!! You really think that ??? How can a dilapidated steward like yourself school anyone? Your in the dark and limited to what you know.. ha ha ha !!
We (me and you) have had our discussions in the past but you choose to stay blind to what we both know is wrong with our local .... Do you remember what you told me during those talks? I could refresh your memory if you'd like!
The E-Board at our local will never change, PK has had 3 years to change his ways, election cycle after election cycle he promises to change things and as soon as Jan2 hits he's back to the same thing... Failing our members is his demise .. It's time to wake our members up and give them hope that change could and will happen.. If you really care about this Union as you claim then then why are you defending these guys? And if you think gram is going to take over our local and change that culture your sadly mistaken because he was trained to be the exact way, this is why BH hired him .... He's a pushover that takes the easy way out just like yourself!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Want some more?

As with any case, preparation is key ... This case wasn't lost because of the NLRB thought the local was in the clear, it states that the investigation failed to REVEAL any compelling evidence .... Meaning that the grievant didn't prepare the case, didn't have enough notes or evidence to proced ... The NLRB doesn't deal with hearsay they want hard facts and good notes ...
Laguna i know you have never dealt with the NLRB, why would you? You do nothing but let your managers walk all over you and file grievances to combat it ...
I know of 2 people that were privy to what happened during this time... Do you really want me to reveal what really happened to this guy? Ask gram about those meetings in his office and what he did ....
Let me give you a little advise, careful what you bring up, it might turn around and bite you in the:butt:

LagunaBrown

As with any case, preparation is key ... This case wasn't lost because of the NLRB thought the local was in the clear, it states that the investigation failed to REVEAL any compelling evidence .... Meaning that the grievant didn't prepare the case, didn't have enough notes or evidence to proced ... The NLRB doesn't deal with hearsay they want hard facts and good notes ...
Laguna i know you have never dealt with the NLRB, why would you? You do nothing but let your managers walk all over you and file grievances to combat it ...
I know of 2 people that were privy to what happened during this time... Do you really want me to reveal what really happened to this guy? Ask gram about those meetings in his office and what he did ....
Let me give you a little advise, careful what you bring up, it might turn around and bite you in the:butt:
That was a lot of words. Case filed and dismissed........End of story.

LagunaBrown

When have i ever made comments or tagged along with what they are posting? I am and have always been about the poor representation of our members.
Your issue is that i post negative comments about our local and it's staff, but you see i have brought up numerous issues to PK, members have flooded the local with issues concerning their BA's, petitions have been filed and what has been done? Nothing!
As for you "schooling" me .... Please!! You really think that ??? How can a dilapidated steward like yourself school anyone? Your in the dark and limited to what you know.. ha ha ha !!
We (me and you) have had our discussions in the past but you choose to stay blind to what we both know is wrong with our local .... Do you remember what you told me during those talks? I could refresh your memory if you'd like!
The E-Board at our local will never change, PK has had 3 years to change his ways, election cycle after election cycle he promises to change things and as soon as Jan2 hits he's back to the same thing... Failing our members is his demise .. It's time to wake our members up and give them hope that change could and will happen.. If you really care about this Union as you claim then then why are you defending these guys? And if you think gram is going to take over our local and change that culture your sadly mistaken because he was trained to be the exact way, this is why BH hired him .... He's a pushover that takes the easy way out just like yourself!
One minute you say we have no clue who you are the next you say your talking to me. Newsflash I talk to a lot of people so I still don't know of what conversations you are referring to. Why don't you refresh my memory.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And he's a punk. Js
You really don't have anything to say but back up your buddies and call people names.

Pathetic that's all you got.

I got H has failed to protect the members pensions.

H has VP's on his slate that the IRB has charged with multiple counts of corruption including racketeering.

Another VP has been found guilty of threatening the rank and file.

H has pretty much crawled into bed with the CEO's of various companies and has sold us out by negotiating concessionary contracts.

But hey, you keep calling people punks.

Let me know how that works out for you.

5habits100

You really don't have anything to say but back up your buddies and call people names.

Pathetic that's all you got.

I got H has failed to protect the members pensions.

H has VP's on his slate that the IRB has charged with multiple counts of corruption including racketeering.

Another VP has been found guilty of threatening the rank and file.

H has pretty much crawled into bed with the CEO's of various companies and has sold us out by negotiating concessionary contracts.

But hey, you keep calling people punks.

Let me know how that works out for you.
H is still gonna win slappy.